Dinner for two

•Marks P.O.V•

"So what are you going to eat", I asked in curiosity. "Ummmmm, probably a bacon cheddar cheese burger". I nod while I bite my lips. "what about you?". I really don't know what I want to eat. "Same thing as you" Real smooth mark. "When we get home wanna play overwatch", "Yes, I must play as mei and zenyatta". I chuckle after hearing him say such a comment in a serious tone, yet in a calm voice. "Umm so mark, what were you gonna do ba-", " Sorry to interrupt but what would y'all like to drink", a lady with brunette hair, wearing a red polo and black jeans, even though she interrupted she didn't say it in a rude tone and I respect that, she said it in a kind way. "I would like to have a Shirley Temple , and he would like...". I waited for jack to respond. "umm Sweet tea"<(My favorite drink),"Ok, one Shirley temple and one sweet tea, and what would you like to eat". She ask's the both of us, after writing our drinks down on her note pad. "Ummm were gonna have two bacon cheddar cheese burgers". "Ok, will that be all", "yes" Jack says it before me. I look at him and I smile, and I kick him lightly not trying to hurt him. He kicks me back softly too, the waitress come up to me and whispers, while putting her hand on my shoulder, "You seem like a cute couple", and she walks away. I start to blush a little. And I put my head down.

•Jack's P.O.V•

"What did she say?", "She was just telling me, how she noticed us playing footsies". I try to think of a lie as quickly as I could. I didn't want reveal anything. "Oh ok". I grab out my phone and as usual, I have Four billion notifications. "Oh ummm so where still going to D.C for new years. Right?", "Ummm, yes right after christmas", "Ok".

BTW: I know some of you are gonna give me shit but in my story Hillary Clinton is president. Don't judge me please.

•A tiny time skip has come your way•

•Marks P.O.V.•

"Hmmmm this really", I couldn't finish my sentence, cause once I had bit into this magnificent meal. "Shit, this is really good", jack moans in delight and I start to blush a little and I continue to eat my burger. I look at my phone quickly, and it's a message from Felix. 'Hey mark, I'll be there in about three days, so can you and jack pick me up, I don't wanna be in a fucking taxi and having to pay a bunch of money just to go to your house. So please.', 'yea no prob'. "so Felix is gonna be here in three days, and we gotta pick him up". I tell jack while he is still food raping his burger, "hm o-okay" he tries to tell me while he has a mouthful of food in his mouth. I put my phone down and bite into the juicy burger once more.

*You look at the word 'time skip' and it fills you determination*

•still in Marks P.O.V.•

"Here you go....Ummm", I look at the lady with the red polo and black jeans and brunette hair and look at her name tag,"Lena". "You are very welcome". She smiles and grabs the bill and the 73$ dollars in it and jack leaves 10$ for the tip (I know right why is he so generous) and puts it under on of the empty cups of tea. Me and Jack slowly get up and we go for the exit. This time I was leading, Jack out of the restaurant. Once we were out, it was already dark. But there was cute little lights wrapped around the lamp post and some lights traveling from one side of the street to the other. Dangling over us by a few feet. It was a very beautiful sight to look at The lights and Jack.

-----WRITERS NOTE-----

Sorry for the really quick ending, I'm finishing this up right before I go to sleep. Well I have already started writing the next chapter and I hope you liked this one two. AND WE PASSED 15 VIEWS OR THE AMOUNT PEOPLE WHO READ OUR STORY. I know its small but its a start and I cannot wait for you to read some of the other chapters that I have been thinking of. Have a good night or day and I will now upload every other day or if I get the chance will post every day or ill post twice a day. Okay let me stop annoying you. Bye guys :)!