I'm lost in my favourite book

"We have walked about an hour... Do you even know where we are" It was like a voice from dust. But it lied. We just had leaved Emma's house behind us, and we were on our way to train station, where we are meeting our friend Kath, or can I say our best friend. Me, Emma and Kath haven't known each other for a long time, but what avoids us to be best friends? Let me tell. Katch came to our school as a new student. First she was so quiet and now... She can never shut up! But then she had to move away, again and I don't know why. "Because my dad wanted to" She always says. But thank god she is not like one hundred miles away from us. Big distance, but bigger friendship. "Emma, don't be a fool. You can't count the time or I just heard wrong" I said. Emma took a look on me with her dark brown eyes. "Well fuck you, you sassy bitch!" She giggled and made me smile too. "Kath is going to die when she sees us!" Emma nodded. "I talked to her on skype last week. She said how she misses us and she really can't wait to see us... That made me sob. Literally" I awwed. The train station was right in front of us. "Pretty empty." I said. "Her train arrives.. Now" Emma run to some light coming from far. It was train. Even thought I didn't see many people coming out from that train, I just couldn't see Kath. Emma looked around and so I did. Suddenly I heard someone behind me shouting my name. I turned around. That girl hugged me. "Lisa?" I smiled. It was Kath. "Kath! You have bleached your hair! Blonde really looks good on you" I realized somewhere between-our-hugging-things Emma was standing right next to me. "Eh.. I just wanted something new." I was so jealous of Kath. Her hair, her light blue eyes, she was just too pretty. I wonder why she has no boyfriend, I mean anyone could love her. She had a crush on some boy in our class. She tried her best to get him. I remeber her crying on the phone and telling how everyhing's so miserable, I wish I could forget that. I don't want to see her faking a smile and looking at that boy, without him looking back. But no more talk about them... 

-- After fourty minutes --

It was so quiet and there was nobody around us. All we could heard was our steps. "I didn't know you live in the middle of forest" Not quiet anymore. It was Kath. "Um... I have to be honest but I have no any idea where the hell we are." Emma replied, and that made us really fearful. It can't be Kath's fault, not mine, and I can't blame even Emma. Yes we have to be on our way to her house, but who made us go in the wrong way,  who knows? 

After several minutes of walking nothing hadn't still changed. We were all quiet and going there where path took us. No cars' voices anymore, no houses' lights far away, just quiet and dark, just like when you close your eyes. "How long do we have to walk? I'm tired!" Kath grinned. "If you don't know where we are.. Girls please, google maps is invented!" I put my hand on Kath's pocked, trying to reply for Emma's idea. That's right, I took Kath's white non-covered iPhone "Ugh, what's your code?" I couldn't even try nothing, Kath took the phone away and unlocked it. "No internet here.. Weird." Annoying feel, I wanted to cry and scream. And kill everybody, why not that too. "Why not go back?" I tried to help us somehow. And that's what helped. Emma sighed happily and we turned away. But no, it didn't help. "Can I just turn this light on and see where we are?" Kath grabbed again her phone again and then just some bright light almost blinded me, literally. We saw a little part of that forest, it looked really scary. "I haven't seen this forest, it looks so... sick." I looked at Kath. "Haha that reminds me what Bilbo said in the hobbit, such a good movie I..." "No, Lisa, no no. Don't talk about that movie again. We have to find a way out, not pretend we are some hobbits!" Emma didn't like my obession of that movie. Has I told you that im very big fan of The Hobbit and Lord of the rings? No, I love them, too much. It would be so awesome to visit middle-earth. And that forest. It felt really magical. Of course we can't be suddenly in middle-earth. But that really felt cool. "Okay okay, nobody was right." Kath sounded really worried, but we were too. Just imagine, you got lost in some random forest with your friends who doesn't know nothing about location and you just follow them without knowing where to go. Suddenly, I heard a little voice from the bushes. Seemed like Emma and Kath noticed that too, how scared they looked and their breath turned into some kind of what-the-hell-is-going-on. "Who is there?" No Kath, that was stupid idea. You don't have to shout in the middle of... Alright, alright... A few minutes of no voices, darkness, and... Just empty. 

"Who are you and what are you doing here in our forests?"