First Day of the Last Year

(A/N Btw I'm Australian so u will see 'Mum' a lot, but I will try to do mother if it fits... Also the order for the mystic messenger pics will be: 1. Yoosung 2.707 3. Jumin 4. Zen 5. Jaehee 6. Saeran 7. V (If you want me to) I will combine characters as well if it's cute enough. There will be a lot of meanwhile -.- Anyway enjoy the story! :D )

"Bye mum!"The black haired 18 year old says as he leaves his house. "Bye honey!"She reply's. "Big brother! Wait up! W-Waaiit!"A voice trails. Taro stops. "Let's Gooooo!!!"Hanako yells, practically the whole street hearing. "Come on Hanako."He says as they walk down the street. "What am I going to do with those two?"Their mother says as they go out of sight.

MEANWHILE...

Ayano gets out of bed groaning. She looks at the alarm clock. 7:50! She jumps out of bed, gets dressed, brushes her teeth (with Senpai's toothbrush),pops a piece of toast in her mouth and sprints out the door. Huffing and puffing, she bumps into someone. She looks up. Senpai. "S-sorry, I should have been more careful." He says, his dreamy eyes beaming into her empty soul. Ayano grabs his hand and gets up. "I'll see you around then." Taro says walking off, catching up to his sister. 

MEANWHILE...(again)

Ashley looks across the street to find someone to walk to school with. *sigh* No one. She looks across again. Shin? She runs across the street. "HIHIHIHIHI!!!" Startling him, she grins widely. "Hi, Ashley." Shin says while weakly smiling. "If you keep walking 0.5 kilometers per hour you will get to school after the terms finished!"She says grabbing his hand and sprinting. "AHHH!!" he starts to scream. They run past Ayano, Taro and Hanako, going very fast.

Shin try's to stop but it doesn't work. Instead he trips on Ashley's heel, causing them to trip, and fall. What they didn't notice though, is that they had tripped on Budo too. After the havoc Shin is on top of Budo and Ashley's sitting on top of Shin. Ashley laughs hysterically, rolling off of Shin. Taro and Hanako walk past and see Ashley rolling on the floor laughing.  

A/N: I decided to do all of them for the first one

A/N: I decided to do all of them for the first one. ,^-^, I know this was a short chapter/intro but whatever! Have a great day!