Delinquents and...Him AshleyXShin(1/2)

(A/N My irl bff wrote most of this and I edited and changed most of the story so make sure to give credit to  juminsgirlfriend Thanks and Enjoy!!!)

Ashleys pov 

I wake up feeling dizzy and depressed. Today is the last day of school and I force myself out of bed. You see most people love the last day of school. They see it as a happy and joyous occasion marking the last day of school. I don't. My school looks like a... well watever. And for whatever reason it's the one day that I can never be out of. Last year I had social anxiety. The month before this a murderous psycho yandere was trying to murder me. This year I decide to not do anything, and be normal.

I slowly creep over to the bathroom and start brushing my teeth. After I get dressed in a cute spring dress and some stockings as I brush my hair.

I arrive at school and walk past everyone like their invisible. One pack however doesn't really like that I figure. That pack... is the delinquents. They are always the boss of the school. They blackmail, steal and even take part in gang fights. The leader of the delinquents, Osoro approaches me with a sly look in her eye.

I slowly back away starting to run. And than she calls something that I hear every year. PUNCH DOWN. In a flash I see Osoro's sidekicks circling me. I see Shin. Standing in the distance. His peircing eyes look as if to kill. Like a thousand violet daggers shooting accross the path in to my soul.

The gang look at him then look at me. They continue to get ready to punch and kick and yell. I just lay there staring at Shin. He slowly walks over paying no attention to the delinquents. He appears behind them. The gang lift there weapons as if to swing and hit me. I brace for impact but instead I feel warm, and calm. The yelling stops, everything does. Then I wake up.

Navy blue cute locks as well as Shin's ADORABLE face pops up in front of me. I blush deeply. He has a black eye and blood dripping from his mouth and a little from his nose. "Are you okay?!?" I say, kind of yelling a bit. It seems we are in the occult club room, after school, and I am in his chair. He smiles and I we walk home, well, I thinks so anyway. I realize we are walking to some sort of- Forest? I look at him. What the hex (*trollface* cos i just did and occult club pun) is going on? I lean on him as we walk inside...

To Be Continued...

Here is the partly (?)  mystic messenger fanart of:

<3 Yoosung Senpai! <3