~The Occult Club~

(A/N Btw I came up with an idea, what if every chapter was a oneshot/short story. Good idea? Anyway heres a story!)

~Yuna's POV~

*sigh* So bored. Why is the first day of school SO boring? Well, I'm not at school, yet. MWAHAHHAHAHAHA!! I get up and get ready. I go to school on my bike and arrive. Wow, second last. I'm usually 3rd. The last person at school is this girl with orange hair. ANNNYYway I go into the courtyard and see this girl with long brown hair and brown eyes. She looks up. "OMG HI!!! ARE YOU NEW??? ARE YOU LOST??? ARE YO-" She stops. "Umm, No, ok, imma go now..." I say as I sprint to the girls bathroom. *pant pant...* Geez. What is that girls problem? Well, might as well see the clubs. ;-; Hmmm, there are so many. . . .Oh! I know! The martial arts club! 'I wanna kick some ass!' I think as I continue to the courtyard. Well I trip and fall, as  I brace for impact, nothing happens. Instead, this GUY catches me, he has red hair that fans around his head a crimson eyes. Acting like a tsundere I yell at him, "Oh my gosh why did you do that? I DONT EVEN LIKE YOU!!!" I bark at him. I walk away leaving him speachless. I go to Budo, the  leader, and give him a smile as I blush wildly. 'Omg do i like him???' "Um, y-yes! Please..."