6

As we step outside out of everyone's reach, Ame pushes my hand off his arm.
A: I can't leave you alone one second..
I look at him hopeless with a little smirk on my face.
O: You could if you trained me.. i don't understand why you refuse..? I say thinking i'm being a little clever.
A: we don't have time for that. He sighs letting my suggestion down. I managed to find ourselfs a place we can spend the night at... couple of nights.
O: SEE? We have plenty of time..
I say with a scent of excitement in my voice.
A: Otilia, i'm not training you. End of discussion.. Now let's go unless you want to spend the night with Reea and Lion.
I'm pissed but all i can do is frown, sigh and move my pretty little feet wherever my guard wants to take me.
.
We find a modest place up on the hills of Morheim, the balcony is big and you can see pretty much the entire village.
Ameyt left again with "work", not before he recited a long speech of how i shouldn't let anyone here while he's gone and i'm standing still inside, for my own protection.
.
Been an hour already and i can't stand the deadly silence in the room surrounding me. Voices and sounds from outside echo in my head. At least if i had a bookshelf or something, i think to myself glancing at the wooden empty walls. My body is itching to step outside but instead i walk in small steps out in the balcony,  not before pulling my hood on my head. Seeing me out is one thing, seeing me out with my horns revealed might explode a vein in Ameyt's head.
.
Suddenly i hear a woman's scream coming from the room next to mine.
O: .. what is going on..
She's yelling at someon words full of hatred, they might have a normal..couple argument. My door knob shakes like someone tries to mess with it and the next thing i hear is a bang. At this point i'm a little scared. I can hear that woman's faded muffeling.  My guts start twisting inside of me making me feel sick. Without thinking twice i open my door and see the room next to me with the door cracked open.
I can feel a heat on my throat and anger filling my body. I open the door and the image poisoned my eyes and pierced my brain, my throat starts heating and so is the broosh I have on my collar.
O: LET HER GO..!
A beautiful fairy woman is bend over the table with a bloody nose while a Berserk holds her down with the handle of his axe, struggling to rip off the woman's clothes.
O: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I say walking towards him.
B: What does it look like ? He smiles showing his putrid sharp teeth at me.
Now go away and mind your own bussines..he says pushing me aside in the wall.
Out of anger and disgust i take one of the knifes laying around in the kitchen and stab the Berserk in the back.
B: ugh! You little rat! He lets go of the woman and knocks me into the wall by pulling my hair and banging my head as hard as he could on the wooden surface. My nose starts bleeding as well and i start feeling dizzy. The monster turns me around and wishpears: i wasn't planning on doing an elf and a fairy on the same day, heavy breaths, there's a time for everything. One of his hands try to rip off my dress and the other holds my face. He wants to look in my eyes while he does whatever he wants to my body. The thought of it makes me lose control of myself entirely and i feel that familiar sensation of body moving on its own.
Cildeir: .. what-
My hand gets through the Berserk's body, dropping his heart on the floor from the other side. The walls are now a spashed red masterpiece and the monster face is frozen in a scared dead eyes glare. The woman screams and i suddenly drop to the floor myself.
C: .. my lady..
O:.. Cildeir?