2

He frowns and thinks of my request for a second, is almost like i didn't ask for impossible yet he doesn't want to give me permission.
The Elder is a Satyr, a "faun with knowledge", wise and caring ..he kept me safe and loved me like his own when no one else would even look at me.. he is 846 years old but he might be the most charming creature you will find in this part of the forest. All the Satyrs in the meadow are important entities, while the fauns are simply farmers or forest guides.
Otilia: please..
E: My dear I'm afraid i can't do this, is too dangerous and sadly i can't join you, i have to stay in the meadow..
I knew he wouldn't accept so i sigh deeply and nod my head. The Elder looks bothered by my reaction and walks slowly towards me. I look down because of the same uncomfortable feeling, then his finger tips lift my chin up.
E: unless.. you take Ameyt with you.
He is one of my guards.. i can't say he is the most mannered but he is strong and brave, if anything happends i know he will bring you back to me safe and sound. He also has duty in the Daminu forest. Ameyt will be your guide, while protecting my little lamb and doing his job.
A smile cracks on my face knowing he agreed. I'm happy and i hold his palm next to my cheek showing how grateful i am.
E: you will leave tommorow morning so you better take some sleep..
The Elder is heartbroken for letting me go so he places a kiss on my lips. I close my eyes troubled and slowly step back.
Otilia: thank you.. great Elder. It means a lot to me..
As i rush to my room i wipe my lips on the sleeves of my shirt. I hate the way the Elder touch me, but i know he can't help it.. one of the books in the library said Satyrs are creatures with a hunger of knowledge and beauty.. He is like a father to me .. but the Elder might see me differently.. i'm glad i get out of here in the morning.
.
I didn't sleep that much last night. I prepared myself and a bag with supplies that can last me few days until i find other villages. I'm so excited i almost tripped on the stairs going down. 
Elder: be careful Otilia. You didn't even left the house yet and you almost snapped your neck. He sits in front of the main entrance with the door open. I assume Ameyt is here.
I cheer the Elder with a big excited smile then peek outside. As i assumed a younger Satyr prepares bags and pouches in a wooden cart with two horses.
He turns around and greets me by nodding his head. Ameyt has a serious look on his face i can almost tell he thinks of me like a burden for our journey, then he smirks facing my way. I get a shiver down my spine but i stay quiet.. that was weird..
E: what is your route this time Ameyt?
A: .. we visit few small villages, then i have to deliver few pouches in the Second Kingdom, he looks at me, that would be in the Elfen side of the forest, princess.
O: i..i knew that.
E: If anything happends to her you are allowed to leave your job and come back with Otilia. I'll send as soon as i can someone else to deliver your packages.
A: of course great Elder.
O: i'll be fine..
He brushes his hand through my long hair and embraces me one more time before i jump in the cart.
E: wait, have this my dear.
He quickly puts something inside my pocket and grabs my hand.
Take care..
I wave at him with a smile on my face and he tries to smile back but he looks sad. Ameyt whips the horses shouting and the cart starts moving fast into the forest. I look back and he is watching us until the car dissapears into the trees.
.
The forest silence is bothered by our wooden cart and horse hooves echoing in the area. I remember about elder's gift in my pocket so i take it out. Is a golden brooch with a big crystal in the middle. I sense Ameyt peeking with the corner of his eye remaining quiet.
Otilia: is beautiful..
Ameyt makes a dissaproval sound by clicking his tongue.
A: if it had another kind of stone..
A diamond. A ruby. Crystals are not worthy.
I move the brooch in the sunlight and i can see beautiful rainbows inside shifting.
O: i think it's beautiful, i say on a different tone while pinning the brooch in the middle of my collar.
At least it means a lot to me..
A: suit yourself pricess.
O: .. i'm not a princess. I'm just a faun who's body didn't develop right..
A: you look like a princess to me, and to our Elder as well. I must say, he looks at me, i'm jelous he found you first.
There it is, a second shiver down my spine, somehow i feel uneasy with Ameyt and i hope is just a feeling..