part 7 continues

Excuse me" I said to both parents after spilling my drink on my self  as I went to the rest room to clean up my self
"I cleaned up the room for you to spend the night"
"I'll not be staying there, I'll rather stay in the guest room I will feel better there"
"why are you making such a decision when you built this house for us"
"and is the guest room not part of the house" my dad spoke with a scream feeling he had won in that making my glass of water crash to the floor. This immediately brought to their minds that I was eavesdropping to their conversation. I hurriedly cleaned up the mess for the second time and tried respecting myself.
"goodnight mom and dad "
"no dear things are no longer done that way, come give mum a peck" she said pouting waiting for my kiss, trying to sound happy and I obeyed her decisions and waved a good bye to my dad as I went to my room
"I might see you before I take off tomorrow" I heard my dad say to mum as he headed towards the door leading to the guest room leaving mom to sleep alone
*          *            *
"why are you acting so hard on me" I could hear mummy speak as soon as I woke up by 5.00am
"what is making you have that ideology.... I have a business trip to embark on"
"how long will you be there"
"if time permits I will stay as long as I want to.... If you need any assistance don't hesitate to call me... I will let you know once I get there"
"I don't know why you are so heartless, I wonder why you prefer your second family over us" mum broke it out from her lips as tears rolled down her drying cheeks. Dad stood there sort of speechless, but before I could interfere he had landed a slap on mums face claiming it was an insult to his personality.
"I'm sorry dad but you have no right to do what you just did"
"because that is the only thing you have learnt from your mom,to disrespect me"my dad spoke as I could him flaring with anger
"I beg your pardon.... But then you don't have to treat my mom the same way you treat your dogs... She is one of those ladies men are dying to have and you don't have the heart to cherish her" those words left my month as I began feeling the same pains with my mom making me recall the quarrel between them that led to the death of my brother, forcing more tears to drop from my eyes"
"I'm fucken tired of living with you two in this situation, so you could please fuck to hell with your filthy family, I'm ready to begin a new life with my mom" those words fell right on my dads face living his mouth wide agape,  I didn't really mind what he was going to do to me right there but I left his side to console my mom who was loosing her strength.
"you didn't have to insult your father that way right to his face" my mom struggled to say. I know she loved him so much but then I could not watch them fight at all times.
"I'm sorry mom but I had to, I have waited more than 7 years to let that out of my mouth and if I didn't stand up for you I don't know what next would have happened " I spoke up as hot tears once again rolled up my floppy cheeks.
"how did you know about this Tracia"
"that shouldn't be an issue now, we just need to find a solution to your problem first" I told my mom as I took out my phone to call our family doctor to come check on mom....i hurriedly rushed into the bathroom to prepare for school once noticing I was going to run late
🏃 🏃 🏃