chapter 4

"I love you so much bro and dad will pay for what he did to you"Daren said. I dont know what i will do if i ever lost him. I cant help but smile around them. They make me happy." But...am i suppose to be happy?"I thought to myself.
           Then,the door slams open and i couldnt believe my eyes. There,standing in the doorway was the prince of my world. He ran over to me and  said"are you okay Dark?". I smiled at him and reached out to hug him. He fell into my arms and said.
             "You had me worried and scared me"he said. I hugged him and told him i was so sorry." Its okay but your brother did tell me what happen to you...im so sorry I'll do something about..."is all i could hear because i fell off the bed onto the floor. My brother caught me before i hit my head. "Dark!Dark!wake up!please"Daren pledged.
        I could hear them trying to get help for me. My head was spinning but why?. I could hear my mom crying or all of them in fact. I really hate  hearing or seeing them cry. I could hear the prince telling what happened.
         Its been 6 hours since my older brother went to go get saved. He looked so weak and pale and very skinny. I mean,the unhealthy kind. The doctor finally came to us." We were able to save him but theres a tube inside his throat to help him breath and we have to put food liquid in a tube to help him survive "the doctor explained.
          "Can we see him please?"i asked."yes he wont be able to talk to you okay"the doctor said.