The Evil Princess & The Good Prince

In a land far far away, there lived a Prince and a princess who lived completely different lives. The prince lived in a country ruled by a tyrant king, while the princess lived in a country ruled by a king loved by all.
Even though it was like this, the story was actually twisted. The man called the "Tyrant King" was actually a King who did his best for his people. He beheaded the corrupted and he showed no mercy to them. He was a fair and just king who gave accurate judgements. People haven't noticed it, but their lives were greatly changed to one with suitable living conditions.
On the other hand, the King loved by all was a selfish King that used his subordinates to get what he wanted. He was the most two-faced King and his people didn't realize the horrible economic situation that was sugarcoated by the government officials.
One day, the Evil Queen, who was truly evil, called the "Evil Princess" to her private study. There she sat, legs crossed in her elegant purple and black dress, holding a saucer and a cup of tea. Her black hair was so perfectly straight and long she looked she was in a painting. Her red eyes locked on the tea that sat in her cup.
When the Evil Princess (y/n) opened the door, she glanced over at her and directed her to sit down. She took a seat in front of her. (Y/a) hated how she had the same hair as her. She hated the fact that most people said that she took after her mother. The only thing she got from her father was the color of her eyes, which were a beautiful (e/c) color.
(Y/n) mentally sighed. She was a bit irritated as she hated talking to her mother. Her mother was the definition of true evil and didn't understand why she wanted to talk with her
After a moment of silence, she placed her cup of tea down on the table that sat between them, and then looked up at the (y/n). Her daughter was wearing the same colors as her, but she was in noblemen attire since she wasn't the type who wore dresses. The evil queen knew that hee daughter wasn't as evil as her, but she needed her even or not.
"My daughter, I have a mission for you." her voice was cold and sinister.
She couldn't help but glance up to see her ruby eyes that looked like they were planning something evil. "What would that be, Mother?"
"I want you to kill the 'Good Prince' and give me his head."
Everyone knew who the Good Prince was. He was the only son of the 'Good King' that was from the neighboring country his name is Kim Junmyeon. (Y/n) went stiff when she heard her mother say that.
"Why do I have to kill him?"
She didn't know the Good Prince. She only met him at parties, but they never associated with each other. (Y/n) could only wonder why she wanted him dead.
"That's for me to know and you to find out later, (y/n). It is your duty to fulfill this mission, understood?"
(Y/n) couldn't go against her own mother, so she hesitantly replied, "Understood..."