15) What the signs mean to me

Aries: Upbeat nature. I imagine them usually having happy or smiling, and if they find something upset it really bothers them. I think they would hide their depression too.

AriesFifiStar

Taurus: Protective. They are very protective of their friends and family, they are a force to be reckon with if you upset them or their friends/family. They care a lot about others, often forgetting about themselves. They ars loyal, devoted friends and always try to help others.

KillingKate666
Me

Gemini:  Generosity and/or Good will. I think of Gemini being generous and kind-hearted. They always try to help others out. I think they would be talented and shy and they would be the first person to hug someone they see crying or sit by someone sitting alone.

Cancer:  Good Luck. With their friendship, they always seem to bring luck. Im 'lucky to be a friend to several. I'm grateful for their friendship.

xX_Ezariccu_Xx
Stitch
TallGlassofCringe
(I hope become the best  of friends.)

Leo: Courage. They are called Lions. They give great advice and will be their for their friends.

PyroTale_Papyrus

dangtuankiet
(Im really sorry..I know you will never forgive me. And you will never hear this or see it and sorry doesn't cut it..but I hope someday you will find it in your heart to forgive me because Im only human and I make mistakes.)

Libra: A friend like no other. They are really sweet and like to try to help others. They are strong and no matter what people say they always seem to shake it off. They are caring and if they fall, they get back up again. They are determined, stubborn. When haters look down on them, throw rude remarks, they don't let it get to them. Stay strong, Libra.

sallycreepypasta666

Scorpio: Strength. I think of Scorpios being stubborn and hot-headed but rather than than they are loyal and protective. If their friends are hurt, Scorpios can be strong, undeterred and maybe even deadly.

Sagittarius: Another Zodiac I can actually say without "I think"

A kind-hearted, silly character.  Sagittarius are calm and easygoing but if family or friends are hurt, they become moody and a bit crazy. They are loyal towards friends and family. Sagittarius has to be one of my favorite signs, as well as Cancer.

Firestarqueen1212

Capricorn: Magic. Their name reminds me of a fantastical creature known as the unicorn. I imagine Capricorn being silly and good-humoured, as well as caring, devoted friends.

Aquarius: Loyalty. I imagine Aquarius would be loyal and caring. They are kind and like to help others out. They are devoted to their friends and family. They are calm, not usually or very rarely angered and hold in a lot of their depression.

I think Iamlostsometimes
is an Aquarius.

Pisces: Guidance and knowledge. I think Pisces would be intelligent and would give great advice. They would be caring but are easily annoyed. They like to lend a hand if someone needs help and if others are upset they try their best to make them smile.