chapter 5

I woke up at 10 and I'm still trying to figure out if last night was a dream or not. I get ready and I hear the door bell ring it was mikey with a bouquet of white and yellow daisies, my favorite flower. seeing him basically conformed that last night was real. I smile and bring him inside. I get a vase and he follows me up to my room so I can put them on my dresser.

''Emily! Breakfast is ready!'' my mom yells to me.

 ''mikey come, have breakfast with me.. please"

''you didn't even have to ask'' mikey snickered at me.

we walk down stairs, we sit down and eat breakfast. my mom talks to mikey and she seems to like him a lot.. which is a good sign:) We finish up and my mom asks me how many friends I've made. ''like 5'' I reply to her. "Great!'' I was kind of confused with what she was getting to but I just went with it..

''can you and Mikey go get your friend, and bring them over?"

"sureee..." I reply

Me and Mikey go to my room and call all the guys and tell them to come over, they were all here in a matter of 5 minutes. We all go into the living room and my mom sits us down.

''alright guys, We're going down to the Florida keys in 3 days for a week, I'm inviting all of you to come and I'm paying for everything so don't worry, just ask you parents if there okay with it and I can talk to them if needed." my mom announced!

We all literally scream and jump for joy! we all give my mom a big group hug and all the boys run home to tell there parents, within the hour all there parents are over having drinks with my mom having a great time and all the boys and I swim in the pool. by the end of the night all the parents say yes to there kids going!

~3 days later~

All the boys slept over my  house last night because we had a 5 am flight, so it was just easier to get out of the house that way. We got up and went to the airport and now we're boarding the plane there were 2 seats per row, my mom and max sat together in the front then Madison and Nick, then Jason and Vinny, and me and mikey were behind all of them. After we took off it was about a 3-4 hour fight. Mikey put his arm around me and I fell asleep in his arms, he fell asleep with his head on my head. I guess the boys noticed after a while and started taking pictures. Madison posted one on twitter with the caption ''love birds going to paradise'' tagging us both in it. I woke up about an hour later because my hone was buzzing so much, a bunch of girls were going crazy over the picture I saw it and I immediately got blood shot red, I was getting some "I ship you guys!" and a lot of hate and ''who's this chick?''. I knew they were 'twitter famous' but I didn't think followers would care so much... I just tried not to let it other me. right after I said that to my self I got a text 'BACK AWAY FROM HIM, OR YOUR LIFE IS OVER' I was a little frightened by that and it was a local number, I whispered to Jason to see his phone so I could figure out if he knew who it was. I got his phone and  started to type the number into his contact list, and all I saw was the name Montana... I mean I don't have to worry about her for the week so I won't have to worry. I fall back asleep and just don't worry about it.

~arrive in florida~

  We get to our hotel and my mom says this it your suite, it was huge! and it hade 2 rooms each had 2 beds and 3 bathrooms and a living room with a small kitchen in the middle, we we're all in shock. i'll be one floor down room 206! I'm surprised my mom is letting me stay in a room with 5 guys..

" I call this bed!" i start hearing from all the boys

I run into the other room and at the same time me and Mikey said "I call this bed!" 

"no i called it first!" i say

"nope it was me!"

"nope this is mine!" i say sitting on the bed.

"well I guess we will have to share it.. " Mikey says smirking

''fine but don't tell my mom" I say laughing

Mikey climbed on the bed with me and kissed me on the cheek. about a minute later, Vinny and Jason walk in and slump down on the bed on the other side of the room.

''what's wrong with you guys?" I say laughing

"we lost the argument and we have to share a bed.. they get the other beds all to themselves!" Vinny says.

I just laugh and we all decide to go down to the beach. we get there and just tan and swim in the water till sunset.

we get back an order room service for dinner, my mom said I don't have to worry about her cause she's doing kiddy stuff with max and we have the week to ourselves. after we eat we all just get bored.

"Lets watch movies!" nick said

we all go to the family room and see what's on demand, we end up watching We are the Miller's, FUNNIEST MOVIE EVER!  By 10 we were all kinda exhausted and decided to go to bed. I get dressed into my pajamas ,not gonna lie, I didn't even think I was going to be in the same room as the guys so I just had really short shorts and a tank tops, I tried to cover up as much as I could but it wasn't working I walked over to the bed where I just saw Mikey on his phone under the covers. I climbed in next to him and we turn the lights off he wraps his arms around me spooning me and all I feel is his skin...

"MIKEY.. are you naked?!" I whispered

"no I have boxers on" he whispers back

I hear the boys in the other bed start to laugh.

"shut up!" I yell at them, giggling

I face Mikey and smile, he kisses me and says good night.