Daniella

Daniella was walking to seventh period class, French. This was one her favorite class because she had already knew the language from her family. She had come from an average sized family. It was her, her brother, Harry, and her parents. Her parents saw her older brother as a "golden child". He was the quarterback on the team at their school, Monroe High School. Whatever he did, her parents would applaud him.

She was never perfect in their eyes. She was just an acquaintance to her family. She was very talented in dance,school, and piano, yet they only cared about football. She didn't even understand why though.  Her fatherwas an American born and raised who loves different cultures. He journeyed over to France for college and that where he met her mother.

As Daniella walked overed class, she nocied that there was another note taped to Drew's locker. Instead of it saying "Mystery Girl", it said "Ann Onymous". Daniella laughed at Drew's Silliness. She immediately unfolded the piece of notebook paper, to see messy handwriting that said :

Dear Ann Onymous,

Thank you for showing me what I need to know.

Do you think we can meet by the bleachers at the football field?

I would love to meet you.

-Droo

She let out a small smile and quickly searched her backpack for a pen. After a minute of searching she found the bright blue papermate pen that she had used for the other letters. She quickly scribbled on a post-it note and sticked on the piece of notebook paper. She wrote:

Drew,

I would love to.

Thank you for the offer.

Thank you for replying to me.

You really don't know what you have done to me.

-Anonymous

"You know that isn't your locker" said one of the snotty cheerleaders said.

"Yeah get lost" another one said.

She never was on the best of term with the cheerleading squad. They have been against since freshman year. She tried out for the team but didn't make it because of the way she looked.

Daniella never fit in with the crowed she was often different because of her culture or her talents. She knew from a young age that she didn't fit in and she was okay with that. Sometimes she did wish she fit in but when she looks back she doesn't regret fitting in.

She scurried to her french class.

" Pourquoi es tu en retard" asked the french teacher .

"J'ai été pris dans la circulation des couloirs" she responded to her.

They alway talked in french because all of the other students didn't know french or knew nothing. Her french teacher was the only teacher she liked because she could talk to her without being judged.

They class ended and Daniella went to her next class getting more and more nervous as the class ended.

She walked out of the class and went to the bleachers.