Drew

Drew got out of his seventh period class which was music. He loved music class despite the music teacher.  He never like him, and never will. The teacher called him out for things he would never do. For example he "caught" messing with the the drum kit and "broke" a snare drum.  He had never done any of it but he just stayed quiet accepted the punishment. There had been some good thing coming of that class like him meeting  his bandmates.  

      In freshman year, he walked into the class only knowing one person, Nate.  They had to do a small project and had to write a short song.  They started hanging out more and more, and the rest was history.  They had been there for each other since the beginning of the freshman year, and want to stay that way.

After they had got out of class him and his bandmates dispersed in different direction to go to their next class.  As usual, he went to his locker to get his gym bag, when he saw a note taped to his locker saying "DREW". He peeled it off from his locker and read it. It said:

Drew,

I would love to.

Thank you for the offer.

Thank you for replying to me.

You really don't know what you have done to me.

-Anonymous

He got ready for his last class and we off.

When he finished the class he gather all his stuff and went off to the bleachers by the football field. He was very excited and well as, nervous. He was sure if this,was a real thing or someone is trying to play a prank on him.

" I'm I coming over for practice?" Nate asked

"No, sorry, I have plans". Drew said in a monotone voice.

"Oh, I see" Nate responded to drew a little upset.

"Got to go sorry" he said back to his friend.

He rushed off to the fields so he meet this girl. When he got there he saw no one there on the bleachers. He decided to wait to see if she is going to be a little late. Time went on and on,

yet no sign of any one. As time continued on, he grew a little impatient and started to feel hurt. Not only someone tricked him, he felt betrayed.

After he had waited for about an hour, he gathered everything that he had brought with him and left. Right before he got up he noticed a note that again said "DREW". This time he didn't want to open it but he did and it said:

Dear Drew,

I'm so sorry for leaving you there.

It is just that my family had an emergency and needed me there.

-Anonymous