Chapter 13.

I pulled into our street late Wednesday afternoon, rehearsal had finished up earlier than usual and I didn't need to be back in the city until Thursday night. I turned into my driveway and parked my car. Grabbing my things from the passenger seat, and getting out. I slammed the car door louder than usual, hoping Sarah would hear, almost a secret sign to let her know I was home. I strolled across the grass to her house I could hear music playing from inside and only the screen door was closed.
'Babe?' I called as I fumbled to open the door, my hands full with my duffle and purse. I heard feet shuffling inside and Sarah came scooting to the door, pushing it open. She wasn't dressed up but still looked gorgeous. Her dark locks in a high ponytail, with sweatpants and a white and black striped tee. Sarah must have noticed my stare and looked down to her clothes,' You're early!' She whined,' I've been working,' she turned and pointed to a desk near a window, papers strewn over it.
I laughed and stepped inside, putting down my bags. 'You look perfect! I was just thinking about how good you look.'
Sarah blushed and I followed her inside, heading over to the desk,' These for the book series?'
Sarah shook her head and shuffled some of the papers, 'No, they're actually of the city.'
I perused the pictures, New York cityscapes covered the papers, some were of people atop the Empire State Building. A couple were individual images of people, posing in front of the Statue of Liberty.
'Wow, Sar,' I whispered,' these are amazing.'
Sarah grinned, slipping her arm around my waist, and kissing my cheek,' Thank you.'

We sat on Sarah's comfortable lounge suite, chatting and kissing. It was so good to be just hanging with her in the comfort of her home. I felt relaxed and happy, wanting my twenty four hours with her to go as slow as possible.
'You excited about work?' I asked, curled up in Sarah's arms. She played softly with my hair, twirling it around her fingers.
'Yeah, very much so. I've done a lot of the proofs already. I'll know which direction they'll want when I'm there Monday.'
We talked more about her new job and what upcoming work she had planned, we talked about her opening her own gallery too. Her drive and passion was admirable.
'It'll happen,' she stated, 'I know it will.'
Sarah leaned down to kiss me, parting to say, 'I am so happy right now, you have made everything so worthwhile.'
I smiled, I didn't even know what to say, I felt the same way, I was like a different person when we were together. A better version of me.
We just clicked.

Sarah grabbed some snacks from her kitchen as we didn't feel much like going out to eat or cooking. We were both happy to lay on the couch, the tv on in the background as we talked more. We spoke about our families and how they had supported us in our endeavours and dreams and discussed our current lives and how we had made it to where we were now.
'I have my dream job,' I said, 'I pulled out all the stops for SNL and I did it. It's literally like living in the dream I had as a kid.'
'I love that it happened for you.'
'Your gallery will happen for your Sarah.'
Her shiny locks bounced as she nodded, the end of her ponytail resting below her shoulder. We ate and laughed and prepared Sarah for the whirlwind that would be Saturday Night Live on the weekend.
'We'll head to the after party too, I mean if you want to?'
' I would love to!' Sarah replied with wide eyes.
We lay together in silence, enjoying the time we had and my mind drifted to thinking that this was all so fast yet all so perfect.

'So,' Sarah said softly as I stroked her hair, running her dark ponytail through my fingers and letting it fall, 'What do you wanna do tonight?'
I paused and pulled Sarah close to respond, 'You.'
Sarah sighed with a cheeky smile,' Good answer.'
I wasted no time pulling her into me, kissing her and sliding my hands underneath the back of her t-shirt, Sarah grinned into my kisses, eyes closed, she pulled me close, wrapping her arms around my shoulders, kissing me back. She then pulled away, getting up from the couch and whispered teasingly,' Come get me,' walking away, a cheeky smile on her face, pulling out the elastic holding her ponytail and wandering over towards her desk. I followed with a laugh, meeting up with her. Shaking her now loose hair, she pulled me in for a hard kiss and I pushed her up against the side of the desk, not breaking the away. We both let out nervous laughs as I pulled her away from the cluttered desk and towards the large kitchen table, this time it was bare and I pulled Sarah up onto it, her legs dangling and then wrapping around mine as I pushed my hips between them.
Sarah inched herself to the edge of the table, forcing herself closer to me. Our lips met again and I pushed my tongue deep into her, she reciprocated and our hands tangled in each other's hair, pulling our mouths closer. We kissed for a few minutes before Sarah broke away, pulling open my cardigan and I let it fall from my arms, leaving me in my sheer singlet as I took her chest in my hands, pushing my mouth back to hers. My hands then trailed down and I grabbed her butt and squeezed it hard, lifting her up briefly then placing her down. Our breath was heavy as I dragged my hands up her shirt, lifting it up and off, bringing my mouth down to nuzzle her. We were both smiling and softly laughing. Sarah slid off the table with a little jump, and I freed her of her pants and underwear, bending down to pull them off and only rising halfway to lick her inner thighs. She tiled her head back as I worked towards the centre of her legs, her whimpering getting more heated as she pulled herself back into the table's edge, spreading her legs. I didn't need any invitation as I pushed my mouth into her, licking her slowly and deeply. Her hair bouncing as she arched her back and then shook as I deepened my licking. 'Ohh God,' she cried as I held onto her upper thighs, pulling her body into me. I slid her legs over my shoulders, supporting her and cradled her back in my hands, letting her push onto my mouth as I licked and kissed her. She tasted incredible and I made sure she knew it by not letting her body part with my mouth as I ate deeper into her, my mouth and cheeks saturated. Sarah came hard and fast and I felt her legs tighten around my back as she released into me, again I made sure to leave her clean. Sarah slunk down to the floor with me, the sweat on her brow and neck glistening, meeting my lips with hers, tasting herself.
I pulled her into me but she pushed me back onto the rug that was on the floor behind us, and started releasing my pants from my legs, we both breathlessly giggled as I tried to free myself of all my clothing quickly. Sarah pushed her face down between my legs, kissing and sucking. It felt incredible and I raised my hips, encouraging her to push harder, she did and I felt her fingers slide inside. Sarah pulled me into her with her free hand, as I bucked softly and I heard her moan, gentle sucking noises coming from her. I pulled my hands to my breasts, squeezing as Sarah worked her magic. I closed my eyes and moaned, tiling my head to the side, watching her head dip and push. I looked up to the ceiling, closing my eyes and gasping as I felt Sarah's fingers jolt up inside, moving rhythmically. Sweat was covering my forehead and I could feel my chest begin to burst, rolling it's way down my body. My breathing increased, as did the volume of Sarah's murmurs and I raised my hips again, pushing into my mouth. I could feel myself dripping down the curves of my butt, I was swollen and aroused. The rolling of my release continued to build and I called out as I neared the edge, still pushing into Sarah and her fingers as she let me come, licking me long and fast, returning the favour. I dropped my body back down on the rug, my chest throbbing with my breath. Sarah wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, grinning cheekily and crawled over to me. I pulled her in next to me and cradled my arm around her. Sarah laid a gentle kiss on my cheek and snuggled into my shoulder, 'You taste incredible,' she whispered, looking up at me.
I smiled with a wink,'You can have seconds later.'