Breakfast

The next morning Eliza woke up all alone in Arizona's bed. She looked across to the clock and noticed it was still very early, so turned back over and reached for her phone on the bedside table, she didn't find her phone but a piece of paper. She unfolded the paper and read it.

"Popped out for breakfast, help yourself to the shower and my clothes, be back soon - AZ xx"

Eliza smiled, she was relieved that Arizona hadn't run off again, dragging herself from the bed she grabbed some clothes from Arizona's dresser and headed for a long shower.

Half an hour later Eliza appeared from the bathroom wearing a pair of trackies and an oversized Hopkins t-shirt. They smelt of Arizona and Eliza loved it. She headed back to Arizona's room, she needed to find her phone to check her messages just in case the hospital needed her.

When Eliza opened Arizona's bedroom door she was greeted with Arizona looking somewhat nervous sitting on the bed with breakfast laid out on a tray, orange juice, croissants, cheese, ham, fresh fruit, everything. And a single red rose that she was playing with. Eliza stood at the door, gobsmacked that Arizona would go to all that trouble for her.

Arizona stood up and walked from her place on the bed to Eliza who was still standing in the door way now leaning against the door frame. Arizona handed her the rose and kisses her on the cheek before taking a step back.

"Thank you for being here for me. It really means a lot, I know I've been a complete ass the last two days, so thank you."

Eliza smiled and raps her arms around Arizona's neck pulling her closer to herself, Arizona places her hands on Eliza's hips. They stand there for a few minutes smiling at each other. Then Eliza kisses Arizona this time, a longer kiss, more passionate and loving than any kiss the two women have shared before. Both women pull away breathing ever so slightly heavier.

"You look gorgeous in my clothes." Arizona finally says to Eliza. Eliza smirks before she responds "I like wearing them, they smell like you." Both women grin at each other before settling down to eat their breakfast.

Over breakfast the two women chat away about meaningless things, mostly work.

"So what do you want to do today? I believe I owe you a date." Arizona finally says once both women are finished eating. Eliza gets a mischievous look in her eyes, she knows Arizona isn't going to like what she suggests but she does anyway.

"Space needle. I haven't been in Seattle long and I haven't had chance to go yet, what with being at work all the time, come with me?" Arizona grimaces.

"You know, since the plane crash I haven't been good with heights." She thinks for a minute before continuing "but you want to go, we'll go." Eliza grins like a small child suddenly becoming very excited, making Arizona smile. She's never seen this side to Eliza.

"We need to stop by my hotel though, as much as I want to wear this all day, if we are going on a date I'm not going to wear trackies and a t-shirt!" Eliza says, this makes Arizona pout.

"But you look really hot in my clothes." Arizona says pulling Eliza into a kiss.

"Ok then no changing, lets go" Eliza is far too excited.