Making up

Eliza ordered pizza for delivery, during the drive back to Arizona's house whilst Arizona quietly just concentrated on getting them there safely.

Once Eliza had finished placing the pizza order she turned to Arizona. Watching the blonde, taking in her beauty.

As they arrive outside Arizona's house, Eliza starts to speak to her.

"How was your day today? After this mornings surgery anyway" The brunette doctor asked. Arizona chuckled slightly.

"Well I slept most of the day so pretty good, Alex covered for me." Eliza was slightly amused that Arizona had slept her shift away.

"You slept all afternoon?" She asks just for confirmation, surprised.

"Uh yeah, I guess I just needed a little downtime after our little argument this morning." Arizona admits, allowing Eliza to see just how much it had affected the blonde.

"I guess that was our first argument since we've been seeing each other huh?" Eliza says with a smirk, surprised a little at the realisation.

"Yeah I guess it was." Arizona smiles back at her girlfriend, reaching for her hand and taking it with a small squeeze. Then leans in to kiss Eliza. When she pulls back, Arizona says to the brunette, "Come on, pizza will be here in a minute."

Both women got out of the car and headed up to Arizona's front door. Stopping outside whilst Arizona fumbled in her bag for her house keys. Suddenly the blonde felt Eliza's hand on her shoulder, spinning her round to face the brunette. Her girlfriend kissed her ferociously, easing the blonde back slightly against her front door. Eliza traced Arizona's bottom lip with her tongue, begging for entrance, which Arizona allowed immediately, the kiss deepened, both women wanting more of each other. Eliza's hands in Arizona's hair holding her close, the blondes hands wrapped around Eliza's waist pulling her close.

Unexpectedly someone clears their throats behind the two women. Their pizza was here. Breathing a little deeply both women take a step back from each other, quite embarrassed. Arizona turns to the front door, finding her house keys whilst Eliza pays the pizza delivery guy, both women go inside, swiftly closing the front door behind them, before bursting into laughter. The collapse on the sofa laughing without a care in the world.

Once both women have laughed so much it hurts, Arizona with tears of joy running down her race, Eliza unable to breath, the brunette turns to Arizona and says between gasps for air "sorry about kissing you like that outside"

Arizona grins, "it's ok, I think the delivery guy probably got a thrill out of it though." Eliza is laughing again. Arizona is smiling, just watching as her girlfriend laughs.

"You're beautiful you know." The blonde finally says, stopping Eliza's laughing instantly. The two women look into each other's eyes for a few minutes.

"You're beautiful yourself." Eliza finally says back, her mouth dry.

"So um, I'm suddenly not hungry." Arizona finally says seductively, after they've been sitting just looking at each other for a few minutes.

"Well you did say we needed to make up." Eliza says with a wink at Arizona.

That's all it takes for Arizona to launch herself across the sofa and onto Eliza's lap, placing a couple of small, soft kiss on her lips. Quickly tracing Eliza's jaw down to her neck with her kisses.

Arizona returns back to kissing Eliza's mouth, automatically making the kiss become deep and heated. Their tongues battling for dominance, Arizona ultimately winning, taking control of the situation. She shifts herself and her girlfriend gently to straddle Eliza's hips, pushing her back softly, against the back of the sofa. Arizona's hands find their way to Eliza's hair, gripping her lightly, pulling her closer. Eliza's hands are wrapped around Arizona's waist, holding her. Gently Eliza's fingers start drawing small patterns on Arizona's waist, moving to her hips and towards the hem of Arizona's top.

Arizona breaks their kiss, giving both women a brief chance to catch a little air, quickly reattaching her mouth to Eliza's neck, kissing and sucking, finding the sensitive spot that causes Eliza to moan quietly, she gently bites it, giving Eliza goosebumps. Eliza's hands are just under the hem of Arizona's top, still drawing mindless patterns on her skin.

Eliza's willpower is wearing very thin and all she wants to do is remove Arizona's top, so she takes hold on the hem and begins to lift her top slightly. Just then Arizona's hands shoot from Eliza's hair to her hands and stops her.

"What is it?" Eliza asks concerned that she'd just done something to upset Arizona.

"Nothing, everything is perfect, but I have a room mate who could come home any minute, and whilst making out on the sofa is fun, he doesn't need to see me topless." Arizona responds easing Eliza's worry.

"Ok, fair point. Plus I definitely don't want him seeing you topless." Eliza replied with a grin.

"Bedroom?" Arizona questions. Eliza rapidly stands them both up, not even needing to answer Arizona's question she grabs the blondes hand and leads them upstairs to her room.