18

(Possible smut warning)

"You know what i just realized?" I spoke looking up to Chanyeol as we cuddled on my couch. 

"What?" He looked me in the eye and moved hair from my face. 

"You never asked me out. We just stared dating." I chuckled. He smiled at my statement and nodded. 

"Well. . ." He smiled pulling me up to his chest and cuddling me. "Do kyungsoo, will you go out with me?" I giggled and rested my head on him.

"No." I stated bluntly, with a sigh. He pouted, and scoffed.

"What? Your so mean, why?" He shook me in his arms.

"Because I don't date perverts." I shrugged.

"What?" He yelped. "I'm not a pervert! Why do you gotta be like that?" He cried looking to me with a angry pout.

"Because I know that you'll never leave." I smiled.

"Oh really?" He pushed me off his lap and stood up giving me a playful angry glare. I didn't know whether to pout at the lose of his warmth, or smile at how cute he was.

"Where are you going?" I asked with a pout being cracked by my smile.

"To somebody who loves me! Somebody who won't be mean to me!" He threw his hands in the air.

"No come back." I chuckled reaching for him. Much to his disapproval he slowly strolled over taking my hand in his.

"You so mean to me. Your lucky I love your ugly ass, or you would be a loner. Dying alone as a 59 year old cat lady thing. And am gonna have hundreds of people lining up to go out with me. Even though I'm old, wrinkly and nasty an-"

"Shut up and kiss me, you idiot." I dropped his hands pulling him into a kiss by his neck. He pouted, but kissing me anyways.

It was sweet and passionate, like all of our kisses. But that's not what I wanted now. No, I wanted more.

"Kyungsoo," Chanyeol moaned pulling away from the kiss just as it got heated. "What are you doing?" His lips showed the slightest trace of a smirk.

"Huh?" I tilted my head, playing dumb. I was to embarrassed to admit to him that I was horny, and you would be too! "What do you mean?"

"This." His voice got deeper and more raspy with the blink of an eye. I bushed and yelped as I felt his hand trail down and grip me.

"Ch-chanyeol-" I tightened my grip on the back of his shirt as my arms rapped around his neck. He smirked and began palming me.

"Your so hard, and I didn't even touch you that much." His voice boomed as he leaned in and grazed his soft lips agents my neck.

"I- you-" I couldn't get any words out, due to what he was doing to my body currently.

"Shut up and kiss me, you idiot." He mocked pushing me back and climbing on top. I gasped feeling his body on mine, lips hungry for mine.

Before I knew it we were struggling to undress each other. He worked on my dress shirt from my school uniform, as I allowed my hands to travel down and unbutton his pants.

We were hungry for each other. For a long time now. And, oh god, have I thought of this moment for so long.

"Oh god, kyungsoo." His breath hitched as he kissed my neck and slid his hands down my now bare chest, to my pants.

"P-please, chan-AH!" I moaned, mouth being left agape.

"What up bitches!" A voice boomed. before we could pull apart we saw Sehun and Luhan in the door way to the room. Eyes and mouths open wide.

Shit.