17

"Chanyeol! Chanyeol! Park Chanyeol!" I whined sitting back on the park bench. He's late.
"Relax hyung! He's on his way." Sehun rolled his eyes at me.
"Truly Kyungsoo, its fine." Luhan laughed looking at the two of us. I groaned rolling my eyes and looked around.
"Where is he?!?" I pouted.
"IM GONNA MEET KYUNGSOO! IM GONNA MEET KYUNGSOO!" A voice cheered. I looked where it came from to see Chanyeol with an annoyed expression on as he walked up with his two friends tailing behind.
"Shut up dude! It would have been better if I brought baekhyun!" Chanyeol rolled his eyes. I jumped up and rushed to him. His smile lighting up the second he saw me coming.
"Your late!" I whined jumping into his embrace.
"Sorry, jongdae wouldn't shut up." He chuckled motioning to his friend who seamed to be having a heart attack.
"Is he okay?" Luhan tilted his head.
"Yeah, he's just a fan boy." Chanyeol's other friend stated pinching Jongdae's cheek. Jongdae snapped out of his own mind and smiled prying me from Chanyeol's arms and spinning me in the air.
I laughed at him as he set me down, though I was upset that my hug with Chanyeol was short lived,
"So this is sehun?" Chanyeol smiled.
"Yeah, and that's luhan his boyfriend." I nodded.
"Oh! Oh my god!" Chanyeol took a step back.
"What?" Luhan looked to him confused and quit worried. We all did.
"I am so sorry, luhan!" He held his chest. "Blink twice if he's making you do this!"
"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny Chanyeol." Sehun stared at him with a blank face.
We all looked to luhan who stood there trying hard not to blink. Making Sehun's smile return.
"Ew." Chanyeol said jokingly.
"Your just jealous, cause we have a ship name. Hunhan!" Sehun smirked hugging luhan from behind.
"Um. . . chansoo!" Chanyeol said proudly pouting his arm around me, making me blush. Chanyeol than looked to Jongdae and his other friend but they were busy. . . if you know what I mean?
"Ew." Luhan looked away from them. I smiled seeing nothing but passion. No lust, no teasing. Noting but 100% passion.
"Guys!" Chanyeol yelled. They pulled away and looked to us.
"What?" The other friend raised a brow.
(I just realized you guys don't know who that is XD)
"Come on, there's innocent eyes here." Chanyeol motioned to the playground littered with filthy brats- OH! UH. . . I mean sweet little children. Oh my god, I'm going to hell!
"Change of plans Chanyeol! You guys enjoy your double date, I'm taking minseok on one of our own!" Jongdae smiled grabbing the others hand. I smiled widely and waved as the two ran off happily.
"okay then. . . "