Miracle Notes

*Niall's P.o.v*

"Addie?! Ohhh Adddiiiieee??" I yelled, creeping through the house. "You can't hide from the tickle monster forever!"

I heard soft giggles coming from the hall closet.

"AHA!" I yelled, swinging the door open and grabbing my cheeky little daughter.

"You have been captured!" I exclaimed, scribbling my fingers all over her stomach.

"Rawr!" I growled, blowing raspberries into her stomach just to hear her adorable laugh some more.

"Niall! Addison! Dinner is ready!" I heard my wife Lacey's sweet voice call from the kitchen.

"Coming babe!" I yelled, picking Addie up.

"I wanna play, daddy!" Addie pouted.

"We'll play after dinner, pumpkin." I chuckled, kissing her nose.

I set Addison down in her high chair, and walked into the kitchen to see what Lacey had made.

"Hey babe." I said, wrapping my arms around her from behind.

"Hey Ni." she grinned and kissed my cheek.

"Whatcha making there?" I asked.

"Pasta. It's Addison's dinner today." she replied, putting a little bit of pasta on Addison's plate.

"I can't believe that in four months, we're gonna have a son!" I exclaimed, grinning and rubbing Lacey's rapidly growing tummy.

I felt a small kick on my hand, and smiled. I kissed Lacey on the lips and she grinned.

"Yaaaaay! Pasketi yummy!" Addie giggled as Lacey set the plate down in front of her.

"It sure is, boo." she replied, tweaking Addie's nose.

"I wuv you mummy and daddy." Addison said as she so often did.

"Love you too, Addie!" Lacey and I called back at the same time as we sat down to eat.

"Can I pway this time?" Addie asked.

"Go ahead." Lacey replied.

She closed her little eyes and put her little hands together.

"Dear God, tank wou for dis foods, and tank wou for mummy and daddy and Jesus. Amen." she whispered in her little voice.

After dinner, Addison ran away from me, giggling. The obvious "I want to play" sign.

"Get over here you little...!" I exclaimed, chasing after her.

Lacey's P.O.V

I watched Niall chase Addie around the house as I washed the dishes. I smiled, thinking about how perfect our family was.

"I'm gonna get you, ya little monster!" Niall yelled.

Addie giggled louder and ran faster.

"Tired daddy!" she whined after a minute.

"Okay, then let's get you in the bath." Niall replied, picking her up and carrying her to the bathroom.

I finished up the dishes, and walked into the bathroom to help out.

"We're almost done." Niall said to me, smiling.

"But I wanna be in longer!" Addie whined. (Okay I know that sounded perverted but keep your mouth shut!!)

"Well, you have to get in bed so mommy and daddy can read you a story!" I exclaimed enthusiastically.

Addison huffed. "O-TAY...." she grumbled.

"Did you let Louis watch her again?" I asked, chuckling.

"Hey, Harry's visiting his mum, Liam is doing.... Liam stuff I guess. Zayn's with Perrie, and Louis was my only option!" Niall replied defensively.

"Uncle Wouis is fun!" Addie giggled as Niall wrapped her in a towel tightly.

"Look at Addie!" he exclaimed, pointing at the mirror.

"Ooh! Pwetty gull!" She said admiringly.

"That's you, silly!" I exclaimed, running a finger up and down her little foot.

She giggled and pulled her foot back.

"It's your turn to get her in pajamas tonight!" I called, walking downstairs.

Niall's P.O.V

I set Addie down on the bed, and hovered over her with my hands beside her shoulders.

"Can daddy have a kiss?" I asked.

"Nnnnnnn-No!" Addie giggled.

"Please?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

She giggled and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed.

I helped her into her princess onesie, and took her into the bathroom to brush her teeth.

"Okay Addie. What story do you want as if I have to ask?" I asked, searching through the bookshelf in her room.

"Awiel!" she replied, hopping into her bed.

I took The Little Mermaid out of her shelf and sat on her bed.

She curled up in my lap as I started reading.

Addie had fallen asleep by the time I had finished the book. I tucked her into bed, kissed her forehead, and turned out the light.

I just love my life. :)

Hi guys :) This is my very first chapter! I'm sorry it's so short and cheesy... But I tried! If you have any questions, or if you would like to be a character in this story, please post them in my message board, not the comment thingy.. it's easier for me to answer 😌☺️ Thanks for reading lovelies!

Read 📖

Comment📝

Vote.🎆

ILY 💝