Tour & The Accident

"Daddy, does you HAVE to go on tour?" Addison asked for the 50th time.

"Yes, and I'm sorry. It's a short one, though. I'll be back in two months." I replied.

"..... You'll be dere when I twurn fwee, wight?"

"Yes, I'll be back before then." I kissed her forehead as I buckled her into her carseat.

"But daddyyyyyy!" she continued to whine. "I wanna go WIF you!"

"Sweetheart, I would take you if I could! But Simon says no!" I replied, directing the car towards the airport.

I heard her mutter something quietly.

"What did you say?" I asked warningly.

"Simon is a b***!" Addie cried, throwing both of her shoes onto the floor as she always did, but this time out of fury.

"ADDISON NICOLE HORAN!" I yelled. "WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT?!"

"Addison!" Lacey exclaimed.

Addie stared at me blankly. "Fwom you!" she replied.

Oh great. My mouth was contagious. I'll have to work on that.

"Addie, I understand that you're upset. But the 'B word' is very bad! I don't want to hear of you saying it again, ok?" I explained.

"Otay...." Addie sighed.

"C'mon Addie, lighten up! Where's that smile?" I asked.

Addie shrugged.

I gave her that challenging look, which never failed to make her laugh. It worked. "Boo ya! I'm the master!" I yelled.

"No you not!" Addie giggled.

"You just got burned by a two year old!" Lacey exclaimed.

I fake pouted, until I saw the airport.

"Okay, We're at the airport!" I announced, parking in the parking lot.

"Nooooooo!" Addison yelled.

"C'mon Ad, let's walk daddy in and say hello to the boys!" Lacey said, unbuckling her car seat.

Addie ran straight into my arms and clung to me tightly.

I lifted her onto my hip and walked into the airport.

"Niall!!!" the other boys exclaimed, tackling me and Addie in a hug.

"Hi Uncle Wouis!" Addison said. Louis was (and always was) her favorite.

"Hi munchkin!" he replied.

"ADDISON!!" the other boys yelled, hugging her as well.

"Hi Addie." Louis' four year old daughter, Amanda whispered.

"Awh, why do you look so sad?" Zayn asked.

"I don't want daddy to go..." Addie replied sadly.

"I don't want my daddy to go either!" Amanda added.

"Well be happy! This is a really short tour!" Harry exclaimed, putting his thumb and index finger on Addie's cheeks and lifting her mouth to a smile. He did the same with Amanda.

They both laughed, and we all smiled.

"Boys, you're flight is ready." Paul said.

"Well, I gotta go." I said, kissing Lacey's cheek as she handed me my suitcase.

Addie clung to me tighter and buried her face into my shoulder. "Don't go..." she whispered.

"I'll be back soon, I promise." I whispered back, starting to set her down.