The Thunder Storm

Me and my brother loved going out into the woods to our tree house. We'd go out there every single day. My brother is probably my best friend. My name is Sammy and brothers name is Carson. Even though I'm a girl and hes a boy, we are still best friends. We are both seven years old. We are also twins. Today was Tuesday. It was very cloudy outside. On the bus ride home, we decided what we wanted to play. We decided to play a board game that we hadn't played for awhile. As soon as we got off the bus, we ran inside the house, dropped our bags and then ran to our tree house. We were so excited that we forgot to tell our mom where we were going. We didn't even tell her that we made it home. Carson and I raced each other there. He won by a few seconds. Since he won, he got to choose his little person first. After he was done, I chose the person I always choose. We started playing and having fun. I won the first game. We started up a new game. When we were about halfway through the game, it started raining. We decided to pack up and wait for it to stop raining. It only got worse. As soon as it started storming, we decided to run for it. By the time we got home, we were soaking wet. Our mom was worried sick about us. She was also mad that we were soaking wet and got the house wet.