Sleepless Nights and Flirting

(Back to Kat's pov)

Once upon a time, there was a little girl who had everything. Then, the foolish child made a mistake. For the first time in her life, she understood what it really meant to be sad. Everything was taken away. Her loved ones tried to give everything back to her, but it was too late. The girl had gone in too deep to come back out. What a sad little girl. That little girl was me.

I woke up in the middle of the night, sweat covering my body. I wiped my forehead with the back of my hand and looked at my clock. It was late. I should go back to sleep.

---

(Raven's pov)

Oml it's actually like 2:00 a.m. I just can't stop reading this fanfic tho. I need a life. Tomorrow's Monday, I've got school tomorrow. I need to stop pls help. What the actual fu-

--- time skip to morning

(Angel's pov)

I rushed out of the car and ran into the school. Actually, I've still got fifteen minutes. That's a first. With this thought, I slowed down. I walked up the stairs to the second floor, and to my locker. After putting away my backpack, and grabbing what I needed, I walked to my first period classroom.

The day went by slowly, but I made it through, all the way to lunch! I grabbed my small brown lunch bag, and made my way to the cafeteria.

There, I was greeted by Satan. "Hey Angel."

"Hi Satan!" I smiled and waved back.

"Angel?"

"Yeah?"

"Why was the broom late to work?"

I sighed. "Why?"

"Ha! He over swept!"

I started laughing. I like these jokes.

---

(Raven's pov)

I walked into the lunchroom with low energy. I may or may not have stayed up a little late last night. Or. . . every night. But I sleep all weekend to make up for it! Sometimes.

Anyways, I need some form of entertainment. I looked at our lunch table, and then I saw her, Rebecca. I ran to her and engulfed her in a hug. She hugged me back. "What is it? My precious jewel." she asked with a joking tone.

I pulled away, and grabbed her hands tightly, while looking at her in the eyes. "Rebecca, my love. . .  Do you love me? Do you hate me? Please, I have to know."

"Oh, my delicate flower, I could never hate you! We're soul mates and I love you with my whole heart!"

"Oh Rebecca, you're my one and only!" Is it bad that my best talent is jokingly flirting with my friends? I mean Jesus, I can't even talk to most guys.

"Hey Rebecca? Are you Ariel? Because we mermaid for each other." I winked at her.

"You better water yourself Raven. If you keep tailing puns like that, you could get in trouble." Oh god. This is getting good.

"It won't matter anyways. I've already committed way too many fins."

"Alright. But don't tell your grandma. She might flipper shit."

"You win." Sack of- one day I'll get better with all my puns.

Suddenly, we were roughly pulled apart. I looked face to face with a scary looking Kat. I awkwardly grinned. "Hey dearest!" I winked at her.

"Cut the crap. Your 'jokes' are actually making me want to kill a man. The next time you make one, you'll be making it six feet underground. Am I clear?"

I could feel myself begin to nervously sweat. "Yes ma'am!" Rebecca and I said in unison.

Ruffy seemed to magically appear behind Kat, laughing. God I ship them, just a bit though.