Chapter 1

edited 27/12/2017

"Jaehee, please pay attention in my class." Jimin slammed his hand down at my desk while I was day dreaming.

I snap out and jump at his sudden presence, and the whole class laughs at me. He gives me the face of disappointment before he paces himself around the classroom again to check on everyone.

Park Jimin, maybe one of the hottest and cutest teachers in my school. With a killer body and amazing voice, we've all heard, he shouldn't be single. But surprisingly, he is. We have a teacher - student friendship. Only friendship though, even if I wish more. We talk sometimes when we bump into each other in the hallway. He lets me call him by his first name, which I feel special for, but I can't call him it in front of students, I must call him Mr. Park, which I gladly agreed to. I love the fact I can have a conversation with him, yet the fact he's my teacher makes the whole situation a little weirder.

More the less, I still have a huge crush on him. His personality and looks are so enchanting, it worked on me, the toughest girl to fall for someone. Yung Jaehee, reputation coming from the hardest to get girl in the school. I'm very hard working and I get to concentrate in most of my lessons because of this, besides music.

Jimin and I sometimes have alone time to help me revise and do homework, due to me not being good at my music class. I'll say it, I'm decent I'm singing but at the same time I'm not. Right, there was this one time where Jimin was helping me sing a song and he sang it with me like oh my gosh I wouldn't believe it. I had so many butterflies it was like I ate live caterpillars. It was an amazing moment for me but I know he's done it with other girls too, which hurts but I think ours was special.

The bell rings loud as usual, and I stand up to pack my things and head to the lunch hall because the queue is always so long. Before I can even place my heel onto the floor outside the classroom, Jimin calls my name. Luckily enough every student has left, leaving the classroom completely empty.

"Yes Jimin?" I respond sincerely, he's still a teacher, I can't be casual.

"I really want you to concentrate during my classes, I know how much you struggle with the course works and assignments. I know it's hard to do so due to certain conditions, but at least try, for me? Please?" He looks at me with pleading eyes, and I can't say no.

I nod slowly with a rectangular smile. He ruffles my hair playfully and gives me his cute smile before nodding, indicating I could leave. Given that, I sprint out the door to the lunch hall, zooming past everyone and arrive in just a nick of time to get the food I need. Getting the food, I head to the music rooms like every lunch to see if I can eat with Jimin, and he always lets me, making bizarre excuses for us. He knows that our teacher - student friendship is a bit weird so he has to make excuses for the other teachers to understand. Reaching the room, I slowly lift my small hand to softly knock on the door, to then have it open slowly.

"H-Hey Jimin. Can I eat in here again today?" I ask shyly, and he gives me a warm smile before nodding and opening the door wider.

I step into the empty class room, to sit opposite him on his desk. He looks so gorgeous today. His hair is way more glossy and wavy it's amazing. His eyes are sparkling more today and his black suit is complimenting him greatly. He looks up at me and raises his eyebrow and I shake my head, opening my lunch box and digging in. He goes back down to go through his work and I smile.

"Hey Jimin?" I whisper and he lifts his head again and gives me a curious look.

"Hm? What's up?" He asks before I shove a sushi roll into his mouth and he flinches.

I giggle as I watch him slowly chew and a lump sliding down his throat. He gives me a smile of appreciation before looking back at his work. God he's adorable. I finish my lunch and watch him doing his work.

"What lesson do you have next?" He asks me curiously, pressing his glasses back to his nose and he looks up at me.

"Uhm... History I believe." I respond kindly and he nods and smiles. "What is that work for?"

"It's for my next class, their doing some rap so I'm trying to make up one for them to base off of to help them. Wanna hear it so far? I need feedback." He looks back down at the sheet full of words and chews on the end of his pen.

"Sure, I'd love to." I respond. Giving him another warm smile.

He coughs and begins to rap. It's pretty good, I'm surprised he isn't a real singer or anything, he really should become one. Then I can be the girlfriend of a singer. Ahhh paradise. Wait! Jaehee snap out of it! In your dreams! He's a teacher! You've got like a 6-year difference in age! I continue listening to his rap before he finished and looks up at me with a smile.

"That was fantastic, Jimin." I give him a fascinated grin. He gives me a quick eye smile before looking back at his work.

He's perfect man material, and anyone who doesn't agree is blind. Caring and kind personality. Cute and sexy looks. Fantastic body. He's truly amazing. Me and my friends fan girl over him, yet we all know he's mine heh. His hair is on point today. I've very wavy and silver, just the colour I like his hair to be. Before I could realize, my hand was running through his hair and he harshly grabs my arm by my wrist and his head shot up for his eyes to meet mine.

I started into his brown soft eyes as I turn red when his grip tightened on my wrist. He tilts his head slightly and opens his mouth slightly before he spat out words.

"Jaehee, what are you doing?"

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading my new fanfic! I really like it so far and I'm looking forward to progressing through it like my others. Hopefully I don't just stop halfway through and not update in a while. I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Lots of love~ <3 <3 <3