Chapter 4

Notes:

God I seriously need to keep track on updating dayummmmm. Enjoy from the heartbreak you just had ;w;

Story:

"What?" I reply with a shaky voice.

"Jaehee, I'm getting married next week. You can't just come up to me and act all like you love me when I'm engaged." Jimin says boldly, sounding slightly happy.

"Well it's not my fault when I only found out when I went to your house, and since then I've ignored you." I push him away and slip my clothes back on as he just watches me.

I make my way for the door and turn around after pressing down on the handle.

"Don't talk to me ever again, I'm changing classes"

I fling the door right open and storm off in tears.

Time Pass

"So. You're saying I change class?" I blurt out angrily.

"Yes Jaehee, we've tried everything but I'm afraid it's too late into the year for you to change a class." The head teacher states and I groan.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim. I'll be sure to try my best in the class then."

I storm out of the office, tearing up once again from the thought of Jimin. I'm still gonna be in the class taught by that cunt of a heart breaker. This is the worst day of my life. First, I'm heart broken by knowing he's getting married. but then he decides to fuck with my and play with me then say "Oh yeah forget about me!" Oh yeah OH YEAH how easy is that? To forget about the guy I've been in love with for so long? Yeah wonderful.

I know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna go to his wedding because I still have his invitation card and ruin it for him. Showing that he shall never mess with me ever again.

Time Pass

I'm so mischievous. I'm here sitting at my desk planning how to ruin this stupid wedding. It's gonna be great. I'll tell Jisu and Mina about what happened and we'll make a great plan together. Yes! Perfect plan.

I jump onto my bed and smile to myself, but soon turning to tears as I begin think about Jimin and that stupid Yoosae getting married next week. The person I love truly and probably won't ever get over is marrying someone other than me. I hate him. I hate him for doing this to me. I can't wait until I leave. Leave this hell hole. Leave the man who tore my heart into shreds.

I love Jimin still, but I also hate him. I will ruin his wedding, no matter what.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, BUT THERE WILL BE A BIG ONE FOR THE NEXT ONE I PROMISE!!!!!