ADVENTURE ONE

I love my home the best bit is how there are places to see,

the first and best adventure i recall was when i found i could go under the house into a dark burrow Wonder land. one day i was just taking my normal stroll under the big hutch where my owner calls home I could see a faint glow of sunshine, but that was impossible the exit was the other way so i go to investigate.

the light gets brighter and brighteras i come closer and closer to the light i look out of this light hole to find the otherside of the house, had i done it had i really escaped the walls of the black fence. I hop around as free as the bees that flie by our home quite reguarly i just could'nt believe it i had accactly done it!.

hoping around i see the things i have never seen before when suddenly all peace is ruined this Mad barking lunatic launches himself at me i sprint back not noing what to do when i spy the thing that saved me from the flying oversized something i dart for the black bared gate of the place i had know clue where? and scrambled underneath the jaggered bars and safe from the mental freak. But know i realise i've lost everything i know off my brothers back at home, my bed, loving and caring livy who if u remeber at the start :) lol (: i was shattered the only things i knew. i was interupted by a sudden noice i tense up and look arund and then i reconise the loving and caring face of my neighbor Bugs (also a bunny) owned by little Katie. "Teddy" Bugs says (a bit to loud) "what brings u to these parts"

then suddenly another creeking noise

this tim no bunnies and certainly no Maniacs, it was Katie's mum coming home from a walk. She sees me and without hesitation comes over to comfort me *PAUSE* "if it was somene else like mental freak here i would of sprinted but i loved 'Auntie Karen' she gave me carrots and if i was lucky some APPLE!!!!! i LOVE apple soooooo much" *PLAY* and without further or do she lifted me up into her loving arms and taken home where i was greeted with hugs and scolds but to be honest i was just glad to be home.

                                                                    THE END