Love Actually

Stiles woke up from his slumber and headed downstairs grabbing some breakfast. He heard the door ring and saw that it was Scott.

He slowly opened the door and hugged him tightly " good morning Scott"

"Morning Stiles you're making breakfast?"

"Why yes I am" He giggled and served some breakfast for Scott.

Scott smiled and pecked him on the lips pecking his lips.

All of a sudden the door opened and saw that it was his mother who was drunk.

"You're drunk leave and never come back".

"Stiles you can't get rid of me so easily you know that right? Not even your little boyfriend could either. She said with her eyes on Scott.

"How could I raise a son that turned into a fag that surpised me"

"You fucking bitch!" Stiles yelled pushing her to the wall."do you remeber this? Do you remeber these fucking scars huh?" His voice going a bit stronger.

He grabbed his phone and called 911. All at once the police came to his house and his mother went to prison

Scott began to spoke breaking the awkward silence " who's that?"

"My bitch of a mother but it's okay she's gone now and that's all that matters" He replied hugging Scott tightly.

"I love you Stiles"

"I love you more Scott and I mean it nothing will break us apart you know it's true I just want to to be with you"

Scott smiled and kissed Stiles deeply holding onto him tightly taking his own shirt off along with stiles.

Scott slowly bit on the other's nipple and licked it kissing his neck leaving hickies down his neck.

Stiles closed his eyes and let out a soft moan begging for more.

Scott slowly began to put his member in the male's arse and thrusted into him hard pounding into him fast Hitting his prostate.

Stiles moaned loudly and begged for more getting ready to burst.

Scott thrusted into the other's arse harder pounding into  him fast Hitting his prostate cumming inside his arse.

Stiles groaned loudly and kissed Scott deeply"I love you"

"I love you more Stiles"

Stiles smiled and went upstairs drifting off to sleep with Scott in his arms.