Chapter 1

━─━────༺༻────━─━

         ━─━────༺༻────━─━

"Join the swim club!"

"Join the book club!"

"NOOO! THAT CLUB SUCKS! VOLLYBALL IS BETTER!"

First person pov

I walk through the crowd of other students, I try not to yelp or make a sound as some elbow me or push me aside. Very rude of them to do but I pay no mind to them as I look for a certain club as well, Basketball club to be exact. I was too busy looking for the basketball sign that i didnt realize what was infront of me.

Bam!

I bump into someone and fall on the floor with a thud.

"o-ow.."

i look up to see a blue haired male with blue eyes about a few inches  taller than me, he didnt seem to have fallen like me but when I looked down  I saw a book by my feet, i blush from embarrassment and pick up the book and scrabble up to my feet.

I stretch my arms out holding the book in his direction and bow for forgiveness

"i-i am very v-very sorry! I w-was distracted h-here is your book!"

I managed to get out, mentally cursing at myself for my constant stutter.

He looked a Little surprised and grabbed the book out of my hands.

"ano.. Its alright you dont have to do that, i get that alot" he stated.

I looked at him in concern, what do you mean you get that a lot? "t-thats horrible! It was m-my fault. Im Okubyona Y-Yuki..."

I introduce myself, maybe he knows where the basketball club is..? It doesn't hurt to ask.

"Do...do you perhaps k-know where the b-basketball club is?" I question.

his eyes widen again but it was barely noticeable and nodded at me

"Kuroko Tetsuya" he introduced,

He then started to walk into a direction which I assumed is where the club is at and follow him like a lost puppy.

Soon we reached a boy with the mouth of a cat, we were about to ask until we heard a noise from behind us,

"oi, are you from basketball club?"

I turn and saw a very tall red and black headed male staring at them with the intensity of a tiger. I shivered, he's so tall! The boy only managed to let out a yes when the tall red head gripped the back of his collar causing him and also me to make a sound of surprise.

"Take me to the booth"

I look at him in confusion, does he have to pick him up like that?? I want to say something but I don't want any confrontation.. sorry cat boy.

The red head's eyes flickered to me,

"You following us?"

He questions as we walk

"A-Ah yes! I also w-want to j-join the basketball c-club"

I answer, he smirks at me

"You too huh? You better have some skill in it then"

I nod my head frantically

"Y-Yes!"

He turns back as the cat boy gives him directions. Though im a bit confused.. why didn't he question Kuroko? He's walking right beside me too.

We make it in front of a desk which says "basketball" on it operated by a girl and boy behind it.

"I found more students" the poor man that looks like a cat stated as the tall red head dropped him. Rude..

Kuroko quickly signed a form with out making conversation and once he finished I saw him start to walk away, I hope I see him again soon. We'll I am since we signed up for the same club.

"Is this basketball club?" The red head asks.

"Ah! Welcome welcome!" the girl says to us both with a smile, while the male sat down she gave him a small cup of water.

I decided to just stand as she also hands me a cup of water.

"Thank y-you" I thank looking at her.

She looks back with a small blush on her face, "pretty.." I tilt my head in confusion, pretty?.. must have heard her wrong.

I take a form and start to fill it out like the other teen beside me.

I sign my name and why

Okubyona Yuki

I have a passion for basketball ^^

My eyes glance at Tiger-kun's form

Kagami? So that's his name.

I hand the boy my form, they both thank me and we bid our goodbyes for now. Seems like Kagami wants to talk more with them so I left on my own, as I walked I saw Kuroko waiting for me a bit away.

"Y-you didnt have to wait... But thank you!" I was surprised but I give him a bright thankful smile.

He nods in response we were about to walk until Kagami quickly passed us so we are walking behind him, guess he didn't actually talk much. I then turn to Kuroko

"Ne..Kuroko? Can i see y-your schedule please​?"  i ask politely, wanting to know if we have the chance of having a class together.

"Hai" he got it out of his poket and gave it to me, I said my thanks and looked.

"1-B... We are in the same class!"

I smile at him. I see him faintly smile back.

"Want to walk to class together Okubyona-kun?"

He questions, I nod my head.

"W-We are already w-walking with each other, r-right? I hope w-we can become good friends K-Kuroko-kun"

I say timidly

"Hai"

We barely talked much as we walked towards the classroom, but when we didn't it was a comfortable silence. I also noticed Kagami is in the same class as well, this could be good. We are probably gonna be in the same club together, this is a good chance to make friends! Plus he's tall..

•─────────✦❀✦─────────•

A/N

Edited

Words: 980