Drunk and Loveable

Summary:

Oso and Todo went to the bar, D-R-I-N-K-I-N-G.

And then Todo got sick.

---

"Heyy! Totty! Over here!" Osomatsu immediately waved at him when he saw Todomatsu entering the bar. Todamatsu waved back and sit beside him. "So, what's the occasion? Suddenly asking for a drink with me," Todomatsu chuckled.

"Choromatsu is really busy with the kids," Osomatsu replied with a sigh.

"Eh? Kids?"

"Yea, that smiley kid came over,"

"Ah, Jyushimatsu-kun?"

"Yea, and maybe he's gonna stay for a sleepover- so Choro was really, REALLY busyyy," he whined. "His bro drop him off by the way," he grinned to Todomatsu.

Todamatsu blinked, and just realised what his senpai said and why he grinned like that. His face suddenly heat up, although he doesn't even have any alcohol yet.

"Haha! So? What does it matter with me?? And stop grinning like that!" He punches slightly to Osomatsu's arm.

"Awwawaww!" Osomatsu whined, and chuckled. "Just kiddingg! Jeez, why do you have to be reacted like that??"

Todomatsu just looked down, and pouted. Osomatsu blinked, and grinning from ear to ear. "Oh my god Totty, are you serious??"

"No! I mean! Yes! I don't know??" He answered.

"Okay, okay, just keep it for a second, we can talk again after some booze okay?" Osomatsu quickly called the bartender, and ordered a couple of bears. "Let's start the party, shall we?" He smirked.

----

Todomatsu slammed his beer glass to the table, and hiccuped. Wow, he only just got two, and this is the third. Was his liquor always this weak? He can't tell. He looked at Osomatsu, who's still kinda sober, he think.

"So, Totty, what do you think of that kid?" Osomatsu asked.

"Ha?" Todomatsu looked at him with a confused look. "Oh, you mean Karamatsu-kun?" He giggled. "His kind, and nice.. and kind, weird, and funny? I don't know, he is a really cute kid.." He giggled again.

Todomatsu didn't know why he say that, but, he is. Karamatsu was really kind to him, and kind to the kids too, sometimes he's funny when he blabbering some nonsense words. And when he got all nervous in front of him, though he didn't know why he acted like that.

Thinking of that made Todomatsu giggled more and more, and he got a confused+disgusted looked from Osomatsu.

"You looked like a highschool teenage girl who's in love," Osomatsu smirked. "You really like that guy huh?"

Todomatsu just shrugged. "Dunno, but he's fun to hang out with, maybe I should asked him to be a teacher at the kindergarten or somethin'.."

The both of them blinked. And points at each other.

"Ooooooo!" They screamed.

"That would be a great idea Totty! You can hang out with him more!"

"Yeah! Yeah!" Todomatsu nodded. "That would be perfect!"

They both laughed.

Todomatsu blinked, and remembered about something. "You know," He started.

"What? What?" The other man grinned at him.

"That jerk texted me again."

Osomatsu blinked. "Wait, who?"

"Atsushi, he texted me again.." Todomatsu mumbled.