Chapter 5: Something To Remember

(Lenia's POV)

I couldn't sleep, I just thought. What would the world be like after this? Will the world still be broken? Who did this?

"Hey. You ok?" I looked up to see Rico holding out a cup of coffee towards me," Yeah, I'm fine." You don't look it." I just..... I'm just thinking, what will happen when we stop this." Follow me."

I got up and follow Rico to a cliff where he showed me the moon setting." Wow." I said in awe. I heard a noise from behind us and when I looked back I seen someone or something stumble out a collapse on the ground. Me and Rico walked over to it and looked close at it and I seen burn marks all over him.

"What is that?" I don't know." Rico stood up and walked slowly towards him and looked at the scars and he had long hairs on his back which seemed to slow disappear.

I reached out to touch it but it shot up and grabbed my hand," he's......coming. He......knows." And after that he let go and collapsed again.

"Who knows?"

(Silver's POV)

Hi, my names Silver. I'm 17 years old and I have silver skin, hair and eyes. When I was 15 my dad took me to the coal mines and it collapsed on us. My father suffocated and when I was pulled out I woke up in a surgery room and I was Silver all over.

"Silver? SILVER!" Huh what?" You zoned out again." Sorry." You need to focus more mate."

It was my friend Noi he is a beast at the guitar and is great with mechanics.

"Spencer, have you set up the defences?" Yeah!"

Spencer is the nerd of the group and he is really helpful with the traps and defences.

Then we have Jamie. He was tested on as a kid with the disease and his body adapted to it and now he's a super human and he was really close to Wolfi until he found out the truth.

(My POV)

Me and Rico dragged this man thing back to the camp site were we seen a man holding his weapon up." What's that?" He said pointing his sawed off shotgun at him." He collapsed on the ground and he said,' he's coming. He knows.' Do you know what it means?"

Max looked at us and started packing up and woke up Aura and Nathan and we all piled into the car and he gunned it." What's going on?" You should have left him there." Why? You scared he might be stronger than you?" It's not him I'm worried about. It's what comes after him."

Sorry guys for the short chapter but I'm trying to do Wither Away first because it is supposed to be the first book before this and this is the sequel and I am with family and just helping my aunt but everything will be back to normal in a week or so.

Thanks for all your support and as always dooods, stay frosty.🤡