Chapter 10: Hunter Or Hunted

(Lenia's POV)

As we all landed back on American soil I seen a woman with ginger hair and a white dress greet us all and we watched as Tony got in a limo and we seen there was a Corvette and a classic 1932 Porsche." Choose a car guys!" Shouted Tony from the limo.

I got in the Corvette and Rico and Nathan took the classic Porsche. We followed Tony's limo to a press conference and when we got there he told all the press and people to sit down so he could see while he sat and lent on the podium.

"When I was stuck in that cave for six weeks I got a good look at what my company has done. I seen my own Stark Industries missiles in the hands of some maniacs and black arms dealers. They forced me to make one of my own Jericho missiles to attack innocent people and that is why....." He stopped talking to stand up." That is why, I'm shutting down the weapons manufacturing department of Stark Industries and proceeding with the ark reactor part of the company."

All the press was going mad and raging. I stood up and walked out of the room and got into the Corvette. The others hopped back into the Porsche. As we raced down the road I seen multiple portals popping out of no where. I dodged them but when I looked at Rico and Nathan I looked back and I smashed into a car. I watched as the scenery spun around and I listened to the crunching of bones and snapping of metal and then, it all went dark.

(Max's POV)

As I walked out of the building past the police and the medics I could hear the police man shouting to me. The whole world just seemed to fade away. I opened the front door and walked out and seen loads of people starring at me and I seen Sherlock and his friend down the side of the building looking at my car.

"HEY!!" They both jumped and looked round at me." WHAT THE HELL ARE DOING!?!?" We have taken this device into custody, you no longer own it." Like hell I do!"

I hit him in the jaw and I could hear a crunch and he collapsed to the ground. I walked over to the fancy dressed guy and grabbed him and tossed him out of my car. Me and Chumbucket jumped in and I started the engine and reversed out of the street and spun it around and raced off. As I was speeding past horses and people I could hear galloping from behind me. I tilted my rear view mirror and seen the cops. I looked around and seen a portal about to collapse. I pulled the handbrake and stopped facing the cops. It was like a Mexican stand off. I reved the V8 engine on my Intercepter, I flicked the red switch above my gear stick and it activate the Super Slot Injector.

"By the order of the queen, you are here by arrested. Step out of the device now." Or what?"

I quickly pulled the gear stick and I could hear the fuel zooming into my V8. I floored it and raced towards them at 156mph and I quickly drifted it to the right and down the alley way where the portal was and just made it through. I was now zooming down the wrong way of the road, swerving past muscle cars and Ferraris. I found a gap in the road and swerved onto the other side and pulled over. I sat there for a while looking at the crashes I had caused on the other side. I heard cop cars racing up the road and three raced passed me as the other two kept going the third spun around.

"Don't move! You are under arrest!" I grabbed the keys and turned them. As the motor ticked over I started it again but nothing. Te cops got closer and closer. I turn off the Super Slot Injector and it finally got it started. I reversed backwards and spun it around and gunned it. The car was losing its pull and I looked at my fuel and it was in the red." Fuck it." I switched the Injector on and the car lifted off. I raced passed multiple cars and down into the city. There was six cars on me now I heard the engine cough.

"Nonono! Not now! You can do this." After I got a good lead I turn the Injector off, lights, radio and the traction control. I found a car park and parked it in there beside a Viper. I closed the doors and walked out and seen a bald man walking past me holding a leather jacket. I followed him trying to blend in. A few cop cars raced past but they turned around.

"Dominic Toretto, Max, stay there." We looked at each other and I ran back to my car. I let Toretto in the garage and I slammed the shutter before the cop car got in. I ran up the hill to the cars and Toretto's had two flat tires.

"Do you have any fuel?" I asked him. He lifted out two gas canisters." Always." His voice was low and chilled out. I fuelled my car and I could hear more cop cars outside. I looked out of the window in the ticket booth. Toretto looked out as well and I watched as a green car raced passed and drifted around and rammed into a few cop cars.

"GO NOW GUYS!!!" The driver screamed. He had blonde hair and he seemed kind." Jackass." Toretto said with a smirk. We got in my car. I turned on the engine and Toretto watched as the dashboard lit up and he listened to the roar of my car." Nice ride."

I reversed out and turned it, I gunned it towards the door and rammed through the steel door. I raced out and swerved past the wreaked cop cars. I seen the man who helped us follow us and we gunned it. He rolled down the window and shouted across. I put down my window.

"I'll meet you guys at the house!!" Toretto shout over to him and said ok and he raced off to the right. I seen more cop cars racing down towards us. I was gunning it but the cops were catching us." Does this thing have NOs?" Yes. And an Injector." Really."

I opened the red cap on the switch and I opened the armrest and I turned the valve." Where's the NOs button to Inject it to the engine?"

I flicked the switch and a roar came out of the engine and the cars MPH gage went around and around. I watched as Toretto held on tight as I swerved in and out of traffic, once the cops were out of sight I flipped the Injector off and I seen it had used half a tank.

"I think me and you are gonna get on great." I looked at him and he held his hand out for me to shake it. I shook his hand and we set off towards the house.

(???? POV)

"My master, they are getting closer to us and we can't risk our discovery." Send out Wick, no one gets passed him." Are you sure, last time h-" I am aware of the last mission, tell doctors to up the dosage and send him out." Yes sir."