Love me again

Park Hye Ra_        

      The Girl Who got everything, Park Hye Ra, The only heiress of the PHR CRUISE AND SHIPPING COMPANY its the biggest shipping company in whole Asia. She's stubborn, sarcastic, and a spoiled brat. She get everything she wants by the wave of her hand and a stamped of her feet.

    Many people outside their house think she's super lucky to have a life like hers. But they doesn't know and they doesn't see the loneliness in her eyes.  She want to be free and run away from their House,  The home which is no love at all, all she can feel is the coldness  from all the people inside this house.

     By the help of her friends, She kidnap her self to get a big ransom money from her Dad. But her plan was ruined when a guy who joined the hostage scene and played as her super hero and start to beat all her fake kidnappers.

Lee Sung Min.   

     The heires of Lee aviation company. His father was friends with the CEO OF PHR CRUISE AND SHIPPING COMPANY. And ofcourse he is super junior member him self.  On her way home He witness a hostage scence inside the running bus. He tried his best to save the Hostage. but instead of saying thank you he receive nothing but a loud "Who the he'll are you.?" and worse, the hostage and her kidnappers, run away using his car.

   They  never thought that in the future they will meet again and this time its not inside of the running bus or in the hostage scene, but inside the church to their wedding.