[CHAPTER ONE]

Author p.o.v.

      Not so longtime ago, and in not so far far away land there was a girl she's living in a princess like life, living in a big house, Have her own maid who do works for her, a driver who driver for  her everywhere she wants, and a lot of money  the only medicine that can help her to ease all the pain that she feel inside. Her name is Park Hyera, the heiress of PHR CRUISE AND SHIPPING COMPANY, Her mother died from car accident, she's living in their house with her Dad, and her Dad's mistress or lets say her step Mom. She may be living like a princess, but her attitude and characteristic doesn't match with them. Wanna know why? Here we go.

    Park Hyera p.o.v.

            "Park Hyera what's the meaning of this?" Appa throw my report card at me, it landed on my face and then on the floor.

            Useless and Stubborn, that's how my Appa call me, and yelling while eating breakfast in this big long table is the most popular scene every morning. I'm used to this but  sometimes I can't understand my self to, I still get hurt everytime he say those words to me. But I hide it all inside I don't want him to see me cry, showing him that I'm weak is the lasting I will do in my entire life.

            "Aren't you tired of disappointing me? You can be on top if you want to."

I just ignore him with all his dRama. "Park Hye Ra?!" He yelled to get my attention.

           I wipe the side of my lips with the napkin. "No, I don't want to, beside even how good I am, you can't still notice it, you can't notice my existence."

           "What did you say?!"

           "See, now you can't hear me."          

            "Park, Hye ra!!!!?" He yelled again. But  since my Eomma died his yell cant controlled me anymore, his yells can't even move one strand of my hair.

            I turn to my Nanny, who is standing beside me, waiting for my orders. "Ahdjuma, please ask the driver to get the car ready."

            "Park, Hye Ra I'm still talking to you, Come back here." 

             I turn around and walk back to him.

             "Please talk to her in a nice way."

            I feel like my body were shaking, as I hear the voice of his mistress, or my stepmom. "Did I tell you to speak, I think you know, that This is a family matter. And I would like to remind you, YOUR. NOT. PART. OF. THIS. FAMILY. Where did you get those guts to interrupt our conversation."

            "I'm sorry, but I think I haven't interrupt  anyone." She said, while looking on the floor.

             "Oh, really? I didn't think you that stup-

            "Park Hye Ra?!!?" He yelled, obviously siding to his mistress. I can't remember when was the last time he stood on my side. "What do you want me to do, to make you listen to us.,?" He said calmly.

           "Oh, The first thing, that I really want is you, Break up with her, but I know you will never gonna do that, even Eomma, can't do anything to make it stop, SO WHAT I WANT NOW, IS TO GET ALL THE LEGACY, THAT I INHERIT FROM MY MOM, AND THE LEGACY THAT I WILL INHERIT FROM YOU. I want to leave abroad, and continue my study there, beside I can't stay here anymore."

           "You want to study abroad? wow, big words, STUDY ABROAD, Just to have fun?! I can't trust you now your still young, you haven't prove anything to me? And what do you think will happen to the future of PHR. Hye Ra you need to be serious in your life."