Prologue

"The Senior Vice President will arrive in fifteen minutes." Sungmin hear the voice of his secretary, in the intercom. He fixed his suit and go out of his office, his father is already in the Lobby.

      "Appa, what if I didn't do good? what if I  disappoint him?" Sungmin ask his dad, with an obvious nervous expression plastered on his face.

     His Dad pat his shoulder. "Just do your best, and make her satisfied."

    "Her?"

     "The senior vice president have arrived", the guard said to his radio phone. the Boardmember, employees and staff of the Lee Aviation made a straight line, to welcome their new Vice president. 

     Park Hye Ra entered the Lee building she traveled her eyes around the building, "Its been a decade sense the last time I came here in Korea and a lot of things had change." She took a deep breath, she saw a familiar figure of a man standing at the end of the line. She gather her self quickly and walk with poised.

     "Goodmorning, Miss Park Hyera its an honor to work with you."

     Park Hyera smile at the old man who greeted her. "Thank you Mister-?"

    "I'm mister Cha, the chief auditor of Lee aviation."

    "Thank you Mister Cha."

    "Hye Ra, I Mean, Miss Park Hyera welcome to Lee Aviation, thank you for considering our offer." Mister Lee, greet his former daughter-in-law  formally.

     "Its nothing, I'm just returning the favor that my Appa, ask 10 years ago." and smile genuinely to the old man front of her.

      Lee Sung Min was surprise to see, who the new Vice President was His heart beat faster and he feel nervous, how can it be, a lot of question are running inside his head. where have you been? why did you left? how can you do this to me? but instead the words that blurted out from his mouth are. "How have you Been?" without realizing what he said.

      Park Hye Ra turn to him, with a Genuine smile on her face. "Ohw, Do I know you? I'm sorry, I cant remember few things from the past, I have an accidents ten years ago, and I have a temporary amnesia." Sungmin was shock, can't remember few things from the past? amnesia? "excuse me." she excuse her self before she fell into her own trap, a tears start to form in her eyes.

      Lee Sungmin was left shock, his Dad beside him, pat his shoulder. "Isn't it good, you two won't feel awkward, Her memory wasn't back yet."  And his Dad follow Hye Ra.

       "I still don't get it, why you have to go away?" Sungmin murmured, shook his head, and made his way back to his office.

   'DOES LOVE HAD THE POWER TO START OVER????'