The Final Message [Part 2]

[It has been more time than I expected it to take, and I am dearly sorry for all of you who have been waiting. I've been on the verge of continuing this fanfic for so long, but I didn't see the point... Frankly tho... Thank you for your patience. ]

"Did anyone see you, Sombra?" Was the first question, as Sombra entered the Talon base.
Sombra gave a rather chilling glare towards Reaper, as she pulled the stolen core from under her jacket. "Wouldn't you want to know..." She muttered, tossing the device at the shadowy figure. "Don't worry about it, Gabe."
Giving a small grunt, catching the device, Reaper wasn't satisfied with the answer.
"Sombra..?" Reaper raised his voice.
"Jeez, don't worry about it! No videos, no records, no witnesses, sí?!" Sombra blurt out, making her way down the hallway "I can't believe you still don't trust me..".
Before she could disappear completely from Reaper's sight, he'd make an effort to go after her only to be stopped shortly by lady O'Deorain.

With bigger plans in their minds, and advantaged technology in their hands, Talon forces could pose a bigger threat to Overwatch than was expected. Doomfist's breakout from the jail has brought with it a new wind to Talon's plans.

After recovering from the events of Nepal Genji returned to Gibraltar in a hurry to inform Captain Amari and Winston about the incident

After recovering from the events of Nepal Genji returned to Gibraltar in a hurry to inform Captain Amari and Winston about the incident. Having more guestions than answers however, he wasn't able to provide much information of the supposed new Talon agent. This worries the headquarters, especially Captain Amari.

"If the new agent for Talon can cause so much damage, we need to be careful of who we send out for missions..." Thinks out loud Captain Amari, stirring her cup of black tea.
"All the agents must be warned of the threat immidiately, we don't know what Talon can do after hiding underground for so many years." Adds Winston whilist working on his computer.
"A warning is not enough, Winston. Half of our men use heavily electronic based equipment on the field! We can't just turn a blind eye to the damage that can be done." Amari states, laying her cup of tea on a small cupboard next to her.
"What else can we possibly do then, Ana?" Asks Winston, turning to look at the old sniper across the room.
She shakes her head, crossing her arms on her chest "I don't know, but we have to find out".

The atmosphere among the headquarters grows heavier and uneasy in the face of a new threat, as does the questions of Genji remain unanswered.