Prelude

Dedicated to my favorite ate here on wattpad, Ate Dorsel.

Well, this is my third account here on watty, another pen name, pero this time kasi I wanna be mysterious. Lol Anyway, hope you like it guys.

-

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to places, events, people, names, products and incidents are purely coincidental. All are based on writer's thoughts and imaginations. This story may contain sexual theme and objectional language and behavior. If you're easily offended then you should cease from reading this story immediately. The author isn't responsible for any thoughts you may form after reading this work and the author holds exclusive rights to this work. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2014

Starting Over Again

written by: iamCandice30

***

We cannot love a person with an all accepting, transcending, and encompassing love without being hurt somewhat, without being disappointed, without being failed of our expectations.

We cannot love without being broken, yet we cannot continue in love without being stronger than our brokenness.

Lahat ng bagay ay may katapusan, and every ending has a new beginning, it is when you choose.....

To teach what you have learned,

To accept what you have lost,

To smile from what you have cried

And to realize that life is still beautiful even if you have been hurt by someone else.

***

9:53 pm

02/10/2014

|iamCandice30|