15) Hiding

Frankie's P.O.V

"Hey!" I giggle, as I see Sebastian come into view, sitting on a park bench in the city.

"Hi, beautiful." he smiles, getting up and walking over to me. The city is surprisingly quiet. I've never been here, but I assumed it would be louder.

There are flourishing green hedges and trees all around where we are, and a burgundy brick pathway outlining a big tree in the middle. "Have you ever been here?" he asks, after giving me a quick peck on the lips. "Nope. I know it's close to college, but I don't get out much. Other than shopping." I laugh, and he smiles. "It's a great place. I come to this specific spot all the time."

There are no people around, and I'm assuming this isn't the noisiest part of the city, but I can still hear distant quiet chatter. Sebastian locks fingers with mine, coming within close proximity, and holding my arms next to us.

I notice he's staring, and I smile. "What?"

He chuckles, resting his forehead on mine. "You just have the most beautiful eyes,"

I blush, smiling and looking down in embarrassment. "And the cutest smile." he adds, making me giggle.

***

"A-are you sure this is safe?" I ask, as I watch him climb up the trunk of the big tree in the middle of the park in the city. "Yeah," he assures me. "I come here all the time."

I take a step back skeptically, and rest my hand on a bench. "Be careful." I frown. "Nuh-uh, you're coming with me." he laughs, hopping down. "No, Sebastian, I don't like hei-"

I gasp as he lifts me into his back, and I hold on tightly. "You're nuts!"

He laughs, pulling my legs together around his waist. He climbs up the tree trunk, stepping on a knot here and there, or a tree branch and I stare in awe. "How fucking strong are you?! I weigh, like, an elephant!"

He laughs, reaching a fat branch, and laying me down gently. "I go to the gym, five am, five days a week." he chuckles, sitting on the branch opposite me. I gape in shock, holding onto the branch. "How do you find the energy?! I can barely drag myself out of bed every morning!"

"Just a habit, now." he laughs.

His arms snake around my waist as he pulls me closer to him, pressing his lips against mine, and taking control over my body. we both freeze as we hear fast footsteps and laughing. We move further into the thick leaves of the tree, which are seemingly hollow in the middle.

We sit back-to-back in the middle, looking around, though blind in the leaves. I feel something else touch my back, and I jump, grabbing Sebastian's hand. "Guys!"

I look around and see Noah and Ari, back-to-back with us in the tree. "What are you guys doing here?"

"I should ask you the same thing." Ariana laughs, and I smile, shaking my head. "Oh, I'm so rude. Sebastian, Ariana, and our professor, Noah Foxx." I smile, gesturing to them.

"What brings you guys here?" he asks. "And aren't teachers and students not supposed to date?"

"We're not dating!" Ariana blurts out quickly, and he raises an eyebrow. "Okay, it's complicated, keep your mouth shut."

I hold back laughter, and she glares at me, but smiles and rolls her eyes. "Someone saw us together. A bitchy girl who's going to turn us in..." Noah explains, and I gasp.

"Vicky?!"