29) Break

(A/N: Computer is broken so updates will still be regular but later in the day)

(PS: Do you think Frankie and Sebastian should try for another baby?)

Frankie's P.O.V

"Is that why you kept leaving the house? You wouldn't tell me where you were going... Was it doctors?" he says in shock.

"Y-yes." I sniffle. "Baby..." he frowns.

"S-Sebastian!" I cry, running into his arms. "I lost him! We lost our son! H-he's g-g-gone!" I stutter, burying my face in his chest and sobbing. "I-it's okay sweetheart," he whispers into my hair, his voice quivering and cracking.

"I know he wasn't planned to begin with, and would be a b-big burden on us... But..." I choke on my words, gripping his shirt tightly. "He was my little baby!" I cry, and my tears flow like waterfalls.

"I-I know s-sweetheart." he comforts me, his voice shaking and tears falling from his eyes.

Nothing can explain the void I feel inside right now. The pain is unbearable...

"Let's go home baby, you'll b-be alright," he whispers, kissing the top of my head. I just cry more, and as he picks me up bridal style, I bury my face in the crook of his neck.

Ariana's P.O.V

"BREAK YES!" I squeal in triumph as I run out of the school, amongst the other screaming and celebrating sea of students. I run to the side, slipping around the building and to the willow tree. I look around me as I don't see anyone and then I get slammed up against the tree as someone kisses me roughly.

"Hey." I smile. "I've missed you," he murmurs against my neck. "You're like an animal." I laugh, and he growls. "Maybe I am."

He bites my neck hard and I let out a loud moan, tipping my head back against the tree. "H-here?" I choke out, trying to hide my flushed cheeks.

"Back to my place then..." he murmurs, kissing my neck softly.

"No, no, shit is gonna go down there,"

He chuckles and pins my wrist against the tree. "Is that a problem?"

I gulp hard, looking up at his intimidating eyes. "N-Noah, we can't get further than kissing, that's really bad," I say skeptically.

"Sorry, I'm out of fucks to give."

I roll my eyes and smile at his attitude, pushing him away from me. "No means no."

"You wish."

I squeal as he picks me up bridal style and runs around the side of the building. "Noah, I said no!" I giggle as he sits me on the back of his motorbike, strapping a helmet on my head. "I don't care, princess." he says lowly, pressing his lips to mine. We speed off with me excited, though I shouldn't be.

"Follow me. And shhh." he hushes as he drags me inside his mansion, glancing left and right.

"Noah, this is wrong." I giggle, looking around for people. "I don't caaaare." he whines, rolling his eyes and smiling.

He drags me up to his room and locks the door behind us. "Noah, I said n-"

I gulp hard as he slams me against the wall, trailing kisses down my neck. "You're terrible." I breathe, holding onto the wall tightly.

"I know." he murmurs, biting my neck, and making me moan.

"This is wrong. You're my TEACHER." I frown, gasping briefly as he unbuttons my top shirt button.

He kisses my jawline softly and smirks against my skin, whispering, "And you're my slave."

(A/N: WHO'S READY FOR DA NAAAASTY? xD)