Superhero/soulmate AU thing pt. 2

John's POV.

It's been a month since I started getting my soulmate's wounds. Whoever it is seems to fight a lot. The sheer amount of burn wounds are getting annoying.

Like seriously, who the hell is fighting them. I swear I'll kill them.

I pull on my mask, Laf is finally letting me fight. "Hey have you seen my gloves?" Laf demands. I can tell he's panicking because the room is heating up.

I walk in to see Herc laying a hand on his forehead. Laf flinches back, "Laf dude, you need to chill out"

Lafayette nods and Herc puts his hand back on his head. The room immediately cools back down. I sigh in relief and Herc hands Laf his gloves. "Here you go love"

"Thanks"

While it's sort of bad when one of them gets upset. It's way worse when they fight. I shiver remembering the house that they burned down.

They both almost died, I guess that's the downside to a fire power hero dating an ice power hero.

*****skip to the battle against Alex

I shake my head head I need all my focus to form my forcefields. Especially today.

Today is going to be my first time actually attacking Alex. I narrow my eyes.

I feel a pain in my arm. I look down and it's turning red. Another burn. I sigh frustratedly and look for Herc. He is nowhere to be seen, and I realize he and Laf already started the attack. I notice my signal, and rush out.

Alex is standing proud in the middle of the square. His head is held high, and he deflects Laf and Herc's blows with ease. I notice that Laf got him in the arm. And his burn is similar to mine. I shake off the thought and throw up a force field blocking Laf from a killer blow.

Alex turns and glares at me. I wither  slightly under his intense stare. We kind of freeze and everything else seems to slow down. Then everything catches up to normal speed. I throw a force field bullet, and he doesn't completely block it. It hits his arm and explodes. He is still staring at me wide eyed. I feel pain in my own arm. That's when I connect all the dots.

That's my soulmate.

I'm his soulmate.

I'm his only weakness.

He's going to kill me.

He walks towards me. I'm to dazed to react. I feel his hand on my shoulder and I brace my self. He leans forward and I hear him whisper, "it's so good to finally meet you"

I shiver. 

-----
How bout dat. I might do a part three. Comment if you want some fluff.