Detention

Jamilton (don't judge me), George being maybe not the most responsible teacher (also maybe being a low key Jamilton shipper). Below is the prompt I used. (Clearly)

Alex's POV

Alex's POV.

"Today I will be assigning your partners for our midterm projects." Washington announces, pacing in the front of the class. He is holding the list that holds the name of the student I will be working with for the next month.

He begins to call out the names.

"Alex and... Thomas," he finishes. I let out an annoyed huff. This is going to be a long month, for everybody.

"Sir, Thomas?! Really?!" I demand Washington rolls his eyes, and ignores me.

"Meet with your groups and pick a topic..."

"...GO!!!" He snaps when no one moves. There is a flurry of movement and I see Jefferson saunter over.

"Hey short stack," he calls almost fondly.

I glare at him, "hey puffball" I reply matching his slightly flirty tone. He raises his eyebrow, and I can't help but study his features.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," he sasses.

"As if" I scoff.

*** just to near the end of class

I'm hunched over my laptop, after me and Jefferson finally reached an agreement on what topic we are doing. I pretty sure the students closest to us are half deaf. I almost feel bad, but destroying Jefferson was totally worth it.

I feel something just off my shoulder and I try to ignore it. It's like an itch but it's right on the edge of my conscious. I turn and see that Jefferson has his finger an inch from my neck.

"I'm not touching you," he mocks.

"George, Jefferson is bothering me!"

"I'm not even touching him."

"Make him stop!" I yell scrunching my face up. I pull away but he just follows my movement.

"Wow, you're so sensitive."

"Quit it!" I yell before losing my patience. I turn and punch him in the face.

I hear a tired sigh from Washington's desk. "Class dismissed, Thomas and Alexander please stay after."

Everyone leaves and I stay in my seat. I can feel Jeffersons glare boring into the side of my head. "You two need to learn to get along. Detention both of you-"

"But!" Jefferson protests. Washington just glares at him. He sinks back into his seat.

"I'm going to get pain reliever for my headache. I'll gone 30 minutes tops. I expect you will be here when I return. Please don't kill each other, or burn down the school," he growls leaving no room for discussion. He then storms out of the room, and slams the door behind him.

"Nice going!" Jefferson quips, moving to the seat next to me.

"Yeah, because you had noooo part in this," I shoot back.

"Well if you weren't so sensitive, and if you were ever willing to solve your problems in some way other than punching your way out,"

In the heat of the argument we both stood up, and are now standing face to face.

"Fuck you,"

"Fuck me? If that's what you want," he murmurs his voice dropping into a sultry tone. I feel my cheeks go red but stand up on my toes, trying to match his height. It's no use.

"You wish," I scoff secretly hoping he does. He smirks and leans down connecting his lips to mine.

Let's just say, Washington is not going to be happy when he walks back in.