5 years later

Asia Pov

OMG it's been 5 freaking years and things really change. Everybody done grew up. Maya was working with King twin the whole time and Brooks was in it. See can't trust nobody you see. I still see my therapist but only with Deja. The kids got so big it's just so aww. Sky's in 5th grade all ready and K.J is in Kindergarten. I just got of school and work at The Oregon Clinic Neurosurgery - West. I still do modeling but being a brain surgeon is way better and pays more. Me and my dad are getting closer but I don't call him dad just yet. Deja and Kobe are great and there kids are the same age as mine. Jason not dating Mike no more cause Jason found Mike cheating. Like ya'll are gay who why the fuck you cheating. Me and King are together again. Me and King got marry and it was great. 

Sky: Mommy hurry I need to go to school

K.J: Me too

Me: Ok Ok I got it get dress ya'll.

I slip on my shoes and waited for them downstairs.    

K.J: I ready

"My badass son is up to no damn good"

He look so cute so I took a picture for FB. I rub his curly hair with baby oil and now we just waiting for Sky. I swear girls take forever. She finally came downstairs and I did her bun.

 She finally came downstairs and I did her bun

Me: Why ya'll trying to copy me today dang

K.J: Because we love you mommy

I smile and we got in my car. I pull up at they school and got a call from King.

Me: What

King: Well damn but what time you get off of work today

Me: 5:30 so pick the kids up from school

King: Ok Ok but how you know what time I get off

Me: Dude you work for my dad

King: So I can get kill 

Me: Didn't nobody tell you to be doing what you do 

King: I never knew he was your dad

Me: Oh so how long you been doing this