The News

Asia Pov

I wipe my tears as my phone began to ring.

Me: Hello

Doctor: HI this is Doctor Chan, you was on Ky'shon Brooks Emerancy list and Ky'shon has been in a terrible Car Crash and if you want to see him then he is in Hope Hosp-

I hung up the phone and made an U-Turn to the hospital. I got there in 5 mins and grab the kids out the car. I walk to the front desk seeing a lady smacking on gum.

Her: How may I help you

Me: What room is Ky'shon King in

Her: He's in room 134. It's on the third floor.

I nod my head and walk to the elevator with the kids behind me. As soon as I found the room I tried to go in but some doctor stop me.

Doctor J: Excuse me but your not allow in there.

Me: He's my husband why not

Doctor: We are still running tests. I will let you know when everything is Ok but for right now imma need y'all to sit in the waiting room.

I nod my head going in the waiting room. I call Deja and Kobe telling them what happen. They got here in 5 mins with their kids behind them. As soon as Deja saw me she hug me while crying too.
After 2 hours of sitting there crying the same doctor came back with a smile on his face.

Me: TF you smiling for is he Ok

Doc J: Oh yea he just has an broken leg but pass out due to the Impact. He can leave in 3 days but will need to stay with somebody at ALL times. Y'all can go see him tho.

We ran to his room seeing him watching TV. When we came in he look at us and smile. I couldn't help myself so I went over to the bed and just kiss him with so much passion. Yes he did me wrong but at that moment I didn't care about it. The only thing I was worrying about is him being Ok. He kiss back so fast like he been waiting to do that for a while. I pull away and hug him while my face in the crook of his neck.

Me: Don't ever scared me like that again Stupid.

King: Nice to see you too Asia

I roll my eyes and let the kids talk to him while sitting on the chair next to his bed.

After everybody was done talking to him visiting hours were over and Deja let my kids stay with her until King gets out of the hospital. I told him about staying with me until his leg heal and he was fine with that. But right now we were just chilling on his bed.
I was halfway sleep when I felt a warm hand on my thigh.

Me: King what are you doing?
King: Relaxed your skin is just soft

I laugh as we both fell into a deep slumber.