Chapter Two

Y/N = Your name
L/N = Last name
F/C = Favorite color
H/L =Hair length
H/C = Hair color
=================================

Travis's P.O.V

As I was sitting on one of the beds in the tree Kyle and Dante came in holding the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. With her gorgeous H/L H/C hair and her pale skin as I realize I'm staring at her. Kyle places her in a bed and Dante looks at me. "Travis? Are you alright? You keep staring at Y/N." He says walking to me.

"Dante! Come quick she's bleeding!!" Kyle exclaims him taking her hooded cloak off revealing her in combat boots, a F/C tank top and thick black combat pants with a black belt on holding two daggers on each sides. Her arm has a huge cut on it that goes from where her arm bends to her wrist. The cut is black and turning her veins purple. "Shadow Souls....." I mutter as Dante and Kyle look at me. "Huh? Travis what did you say?" Dante asks as her arm turns gray it spreading.

"Guys go now please I can save her but I need to change...." I say looking down as Kyle is just confused and Dante looks at me and understands. "Alright Travis I get what you need to but don't do anything wrong or I'll tell Aphmau!" Dante yells at me and goes out Kyle following. AWWW he better not tell Aphmau hehe well I have time to stare at her. I look at her and half of her and her face is gray and scaled and I start panicking getting my book out changing into my demon form and starts reading the pages and heals her. Her skin turns back to her normal pale complextion, sits on the bed that's next to her and looks at her. ".......Y/N I know there's something off about you..."

=================================
I'm not so good at this ~ Nya I'll be trying my hardest to make the best stories ever!

-Author~Chan out!