Chapter Three

Y/N = Your name
L/N = Last name
F/C = Favorite color
H/L =Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
=================================

Your P.O.V.

Sits up in the bed my arm now bandaged up and my cloak off. Looks over seeing a green eyed white haired guy around 20 a year older then me. He looks familiar.... Where do I know him from?! He looks at me standing up.

"Y/N!! ITS YOU!" He runs up to me hugging me tightly as I hug back. "OH MY GOD TRAVIS! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" I yell smiling looking at him as Kyle and a blue haired guy runs up. "Travis? Are you alright? I heard yelling." Dante says looking at me, he goes silent. ".....Y/N your here and alive..." He says quietly staring at me. He starts crying and runs up to me hugging me tight holding me close. "I thought I lost you!" Dante exclaims as Kyle just is confused. Travis looks at him and laughs. "Kyle you've met Y/N and she knows me and Dante from when we were kids till we were teens." He explains Kyle nodding as Dante chimes in. "I've known Y/N since we were babies are families were close." Kyle looks out the window. "Come on Dante it's time to get back." They leave with Dante hugging me one last time. I look at Travis as we sit on my bed. "Hey if you want you can stay at my house." He says and takes me out for dinner. After we ate he takes me to his house and takes me into his spare room. "Alright so bathroom is farthest door on the left at the end of the hall you saw the kitchen and everything and my room is next to yours." He smiles at me. "Oh and tomorrow we can have you meet everyone and have some clothes made for you."

~Time Skip~

After a year goes by there's been fewer attacks on Phoenix Drop and I now live with Travis and we have grown so close together. It's night when I get back from helping Aphmau with the village and I walk inside and I don't see Travis. Goes to his bedroom and knocks on the door and then after he doesn't answer goes in and he's standing by the window shirtless. Blushes a lot and says softly "Travis are you alright?" He turns looking at me the next thing I know I'm standing in front of him and hugging him. "I remember why you left." He says. "But I want you to tell me...."
~Play song now~

We sit on his bed and i start crying my voice breaking. "King Maven of the Nether is my father and I've been hiding from him forever and he's been sending shadow souls to bring me back, and I'm scared he's going to hurt the people I care for and attack my home...again." I let Travis pull me over into a tight hug him holding my head against his chest.

Travis's P.O.V

I just see her break down into tears and i just listen till I can't take it anymore. I pull her into a tight hug cradling her as she cries more. "Maven killed my mother and almost killed you till your dad stopped him and I'm so sorry he got banished!" She cries out. "Shhhh it's okay Y/N it's alright he was a bad man he killed and murdered for no reason he deserved that but a girl like you doesn't deserve a life like this." I say lifting her chin up staring into her beautiful gorgeous E/C eyes. "Y/N I promise you with all my heart I will never let him hurt you and while your with me you will always be safe because.....Y/N I love you." I say with a serious tone as she stares at me blushing. "I-I-I-I-I love you too Travis." And that's when she kissed me her lips soft againist mine. Kisses back no questions asked but I'm just shocked she kissed me first. We pull away I smile and we lay down her curled up against me my arms wrapped around her waist tightly. Mutters. "You'll always be safe you'll always be safe..." Falls asleep a smile on her face.

=================================
That's it for today's chapter! ~Nya

- Author~Chan out!