Part 1 - New Story

I have been working as a news reporter for almost 2 years.

I really needed a pay rise and I asked my boss for one.

He said no.

2nd January: (staff meeting)

Boss: so everyone, you have all be working well, the company will be going on a break for 3 months so you guys can spend time with your family and stuff. But once you come back I want you all working hard on new stories. Got it?

Staff: yes sir!

Everyone started to leave, including me, when I heard someone call my name.

Boss: Y/N could you please stay back.

I did as you was told. Once everyone left, silence filled the room.

The boss let out a heavy sigh and said,

Boss: Y/N... you have been working here for 2 years and you haven't even manged to get one good scoop. Now I may have given everyone a break but you, I have a special task for you.

You: what is it

Boss: do you know Park Jimin? You know, one of the member from that big band BTS?

I nod my head.

Boss: well, the other day one of our workers saw him at a pub with a girl, all drunk and everything. I need you to investigate. Do whatever it takes for you to get a good scoop, or else I'm sorry but you'll lose your place here.

My eyes widen, find dirt on Park Jimin? I hate that guys. How am I supposed to get a really good story about this guy without getting close to him?

You: I'll lose my job? No please don't do that

Boss: well, you've got 3 months to get some dirt on this guy or your out.

I nod my head and leave the room

I let out a sigh. It shouldn't be too hard to find out something about this guy, right?

I left the office and went home.

Next day:

Today I went out as I heard on the news that Park Jimin and the rest of his band was landing today.

I went to the airport and I couldn't believe my eyes, the number of fans that were waiting for them.

I manage to get to the front so I could get a good view on this guy.

Finally, the boys came out, and there he was, Park Jimin.

All the fans were pushing one another and one pushed my really hard, which caused me to fall.

I fell on the floor and my phone went sliding across the floor.

I got up to get it when someone already grabbed it.

I looked up and saw, Park Jimin.

Jimin: you dropped your phone.

He held out my phone and I just gave him a dirty look before grabbing it off his hand.

You: yes, I can see that thank you very much.

I walked off and heard him let out a small chuckle.

I left the airport as I couldn't deal with the fans.

One fail...

9pm:

I was walking around at night as I was still thinking about my task.

I was I in my thoughts when I heard loud banging.

I look go look when it was coming from, it was coming from the back of some studio.

I opened the door a little bit and peaked through it. I couldn't believe my eyes.

There was Park Jimin yelling at a girl and banging against the steel wall.

I quickly take out my phone and started to film what I say. I tried to stay as quite as possible.

Out of nowhere, my phone pings.

what stupid idiot sent me a message at this time?

I look up and see Jimin and the girl staring at me with wide eyes. I was terrified. I had no idea what I was going to do.

You: just pretend I wasn't here. I'll leave, continue with what you were doing.

I turned around with a smirk on my face. This video was for sure to survive my job. I was walking home, still looking at the video over and over again when someone stopped in front of me.

I looked up and saw, a man with a mask on his face.

You: excuse me can I get pass please?

I was about to walk past him, when he grabbed my phone and ran off.

You: YAH!!!! GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!!!!

I yelled as I started to run after him.

After 5 minutes of running I lost track of the guy. Great, I lost my phone and the footage

I grabbed a taxi and went home.

I went up to my room and thumped on my bed.

UGH!!! Now how am I supposed to get that footage or even my phone? I'm for sure going to lose my job. First thing tomorrow I need to report this to the police.

I went to bed earlier that night.