4.

"There is the heat of love, the pulsing rush of longing, the lovers whisper, irresistible magic to make the sanest man go mad."

-Homer

4.

"Taylor, it's been three days you guys need to talk it out, look at you, you're miserable." Raven sighs as she enters her room that I've been staying in with her. I'm currently reading some book I found in here but I haven't actually been paying any attention to it. I haven't spoken to Bellamy in three days. That night we got into it I went to our room and he was already knocked out and I decided to come to Ravens seeing as he probably didn't want to see me. He always avoided my eyes when we were in the same room and every time he would look away my stomach would drop. Love sucks. I feel useless without him, like I don't even know who I am because Bellamy is a huge part of who I am.

"I'm not miserable, I can't read?" I say turning the next page. I'm cuddled up on the couch wrapped in a blanket and my hair is probably a birds nest on top of my head, I should probably shower tonight.

"Whats the book about?" She asks crossing her arms waiting for my answer.

I look at the front cover and realize I'm reading a book about engineering and mechanics.

"The stuff you're good at." I sigh and close the book placing it on the table by me.

"Flattering, really, you know the vigil for everyone who was in Mount Weather is tonight." She says as she takes a seat by me. I nod my head in acknowledgement.

Two days ago Mount Weather was blown up by ice nation, lots of our people died, including Gina. Tonight we were going to speak about the ones we lost and have closure.

"I know, I'm going. Gina was my friend." I tell her standing up and throwing the blanket to the couch. Gina was one of the only people I knew who was pure and she didn't deserve this, she didn't deserve to die like this.

She nods, "I think Monty was looking for you."

I grab my jacket from the chair I had put it on and wrapped it around me.

"You know what about?"

"I think it was something about Jasper. He was in the the cafeteria when he asked for you."

I nod my head at her and walk out in search of Jasper and Monty. Once I get to the cafeteria I notice no one is in there besides the two boys beside a table.

"Monty? Jasper?" Monty look towards me as Jasper raises his cup and smiles at me.

"T! So glad you could make it! We're just celebrating Mount Weather getting blown up!" Jasper exclaims drinking down the liquid in his cup. Oh my god.

I look at Monty and he just shrugs. I sigh an sit across from the two boys.

"Jasper, can I have some?" I ask him nicely as Monty gives me a weird look and Jasper smiles.

"Of course! Here!" He slides his cup over to me and im glad he only left half the liquid in the cup. I mutter 'cheers' and toss back the cup and down all of the liquid. I slam the cup down and wipe my mouth.

"Hey, you finished it all!" Jasper whine and goes to get up to get more but I stop him.

"Jasper, sit down." I state sternly.

"But I need more-"

"Sit." He huffs and sits again rolling his eyes. The liquid creates a warmth in my chest. I only drank it to get Jasper to warm up to me a little more.