Chapter 3

As I was walking to math these two kids who were older than me and obviously bigger (muscle wise) punched me and kicked me until I was on the ground coughing blood. Right as I started seeing black I looked up and saw that everyone was gone, but Kurt was there instead. I let out a sigh before grabbing my stomach and yelping. He quickly picked me up and took me over to the nurses office. He set me on the little bed and started telling the nurse what happened. That's all I remembered before I passed out. After a while I finally woke up and saw Kurt there next to the bed, praying. I moved my arm a bit so he could see that I was awake, and once he felt the bed move a little he quickly looked at me and held me close. I started blushing and giggled softly. He started crying at I looked at him, then I look down and I started tearing up because I realized that I was in my bra because the nurse had to make sure there wasn't any cuts or bruises. He looked at me and sniffed "W....why didn't y...you tell me y...you w...were a f...female?!?" I started crying and looked at him, "b...because....I...i'm t....transgender..a..and I didn't w...want you t...too hate me." He wipes his tears before kissing all of mine, "I'd never hate you, I love you for you and that's all I'll ever love you for." I started blushing and held him close. He sniffed and smiled, "By the way I think you are amazing and an amazing person to dat- have as a friend." I blushed more and smiled. I looked away quickly and tried to stand up. After failing and having Kurt help me up he started helping me get dressed. I had to look away a lot because it made me feel awkward but I blushed and almost hit him because he accidentally touched my chest before apologizing quickly and blushed. I just giggled and kisses his forehead.

~Le time skip~

After getting dressed and walking outside, the nurse told me that I could go home and rest. As me and Kurt started walking back to my locker he picked me up and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. I started blushing a lot and kissed back softly. He pulled back and giggled, while i sat there blushing and hiding my face. He held me close and walked me to my locker without anyone hurting me. I put my things inside of my back pack before putting it on. I smiled a lot and started walking towards the door. Kurt followed me before i turned around and said "Are you going to follow me out of school? Or are you going to continue today?" He hugged me and smiled, then he replied with "I'd stay with you 24/7 if I could, But I just want to take you somewhere...special to me." I nodded my head before he covered my eyes and walked me out of the school building. I was pretty scared because I didn't know where he was taking me, That was until he sat me down and covered my eyes. When he moved his hands I gasped and smiled at the sight. It was the place where me and him always wanted to go to, it was a blossom tree with a bench underneath it. He smiled and looked st me before getting on one knee. I teared up and smiled, that was right before he started to sing "Somewhere only we know." I giggled and started singing along with him.

"I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river and it made me complete."

I smiled as he sang and we both started to sing the next line/ verse together.

Oh simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin.

I came across a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me
Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

Oh simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin.

And if you have a minute, why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go somewhere only we know?
Somewhere only we know

And if you have a minute, why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go? So why don't we go?

Oh, this could be the end of everything
So why don't we go somewhere only we know?
Somewhere only we know

Somewhere only we know "

After both of us singing we both giggled and he hugged me again.

__________________________________________________________________________

IM SO SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN't BEEN ABLE TO UPLOAD MY BOOKS!!!

I got my phone tooken away by my uncle to get a new one, which im still waiting for, Also we have no wifi so im only able to update over at my friends house, like right now ;/

I am hoping that this chapter makes up for it, and i hope you guys enjoy this chapter

Mark out~