Chapter 7

Aarons pov: 
"I....I cheated" Is all Kurt said, I started to tear up and made my hands into fists. Right before anything else happened he said "I cheated on the new game I got for you!" I hugged him tightly and cries into his shirt before saying "I....fucking h...hate you." He just giggled and held me close. After I calmed down we went over to his house, when we got there I found out that he already took everything from my room (besides the bed) and put it in a room next to his. I smiled a lot and gave him a kiss before I walked to my new bed and sat down. He looked at me and said "I'll be in my room if you need me, meanwhile take a nap you need it" before he left to his room. I just laid down and sighed before closing my eyes and falling asleep. 

~le time skip~

Still Aaron's Pov: 
I wake up to a loud thud. I quickly sit up and look around, I look at the clock and it read 4:15 AM. I sighed and walked out of the room to see the kitchen light on. I slowly crept my way to the kitchen and when I got there I smiled. Just because I saw Kurt trying to bake some cupcakes, so i went behind him and kissed his neck. He jumped and started blushing a lot before giggling. I looked at him and said "Do you need any help with that?" He just looked at me and rubbed the back of his neck before saying yes. I smiled and started to put in all the ingredients in a bowl. As I started to mix the ingredients I looked over at Kurt and he was just slowly falling asleep at the table. I giggled and took him to his room before I went back to the kitchen to finish making the cupcakes.  I slowly set them on the stove top and walk back to my room, I lay down and start to close my eyes before my alarm goes off. I sigh and grunt a little before screaming into my pillow. 

"GOD I FUCKING HATE THIS!!" Is all I said before I grabbed my clothes and take it to the bathroom. I close and lock the door and i turn the water on. I sigh and start to undress before I feel a sharp pain in my ribs. I look down and see that I forgot to take my binder off. I take it off along with everything else and I turn on the shower and stepping inside. I let out a sigh before I heard a noise come from behind me. I quickly turn around and see Kurt. I started blushing and tried to cover up my "parts" before he saw, but instead he started to kiss me softly. I kissed back and felt something poke at my leg a little bit. I look down just to see Kurt's member throbbing a little bit as the tip was touching my leg. I blushed a lot and hid my face in my hands. He looked at me and said "I....I want to h...help you babe~" I close my legs and smile softly. "O....Okay." 

________________________________________________

Tada....An even shittier chapterrr~ 

Anywho here ya'll go...i tried to write this as best as I can so...yea

bye 

Mark~