Chapter 5

Aarons pov:

I just sat up in the hospital bed crying because i thought that Kurt would never love me. But then i saw him run in and he seemed angry at the nurses because he couldn't find me. When he finally found me he hugged me and smiled. "I missed you a lot babe!" is all he said. I blushed and smiled. "I missed you too, wait are we now a thing."  Is all i responded with.  He looked at me and said "Only if you want to be." I smiled and then gave him a kiss. He kissed back and when he pulled away he was blushing a lot. I giggled and smiled. 

~time skip to after Aaron gets out of the hospital~

We were heading to a party and I saw one of my friends so we stopped and talked to them. When we got to the party a lot of the guys were cat calling me and trying to flirt with me. I sighed and crossed my arms showing that i was uncomfortable. At some point in the party a guy grabbed my ass and smirked at me. I started tearing up and went to look for Kurt. When I found him he was making out with a girl. I started crying and ran out and away from the party. He ran after me yelling "PLEASE STOP ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKED LIK-" He stopped because I stopped in the middle of the road and looked to the side.....Then i saw black. 

Kurts pov:

"PLEASE STOP ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKED LIK- AARON!!" I tried to warn Aaron that a car was coming but by the time i said his name the car already hit him. My heart sank as I stood there and slowly fell to my knees. When the person got out of the car I looked up to see that it was his dad. I quickly called a ambulance and the cops. When they got here They quickly arrested Aaron's dad and took Aaron to the hospital. They let me sit in the ambulance with Aaron. When we got to the hospital my heart was thumping quickly and I was crying. When the doctors came to me they told me that Aaron was in a coma and might not survive. I asked if I could See him and they said yea. When i walked in Aaron was bruised up and had a couple stitches, and his arms were wrapped up in casts. I tried not to start crying but when i saw that his heart rate was low as hell I broke down. 

"I....I'm so...sorry I d...did this to you" 

__________________________________________________________________

FINALLY DONE WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER!! WOOOO

anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter 

Have a good day/night

Mark out~