Why me...?

Chicken soon found Robin at the same motel and on the same bed.

Chicken sighed and hopped onto the bed. "Squak, sweack, Buck."

Robin turned his head.

"Right now?"

Chicken nodded.

Robin sat up and grinned.

"Aw hot diggity dawg, I'll meet you at the nearest wedding chapel in an hour!" He got up from the bed and left the room.

Chicken just layed there for 15 minutes. Thinking things over.

Soon chicken got up and went to a wedding store. Buying a slutty dress, it didn't cover chicken's chest at all.

Putting on some sneakers and just running to the nearest chapel.

Chicken had a half hour left before they were gonna do the wedding. So, to pass the time chicken made sure that Robin had set a quick appointment before he went to go get ready, which only took two minutes.

Chicken sat on the floor and waited. And waited. After three hours chicken gave up. Finding love is useless.

There was moaning in the back room, but that was common at these places. Chicken thought that it would go join them.

Chicken went up to the backroom and opened the door... only to see Robin pounding into a man with his tiny penis. The man who was running the place.

Chicken just slammed the door and ran away. Crying. Chicken ran and ran until chicken couldn't run anymore. Chicken was able to run into the woods. Deep into the woods.

Collapsing into the dirt in exhaustion. Falling asleep.